PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Perfect Sulcata Pair

lizardmaster1
07-16-2016, 04:24 PM
We have decided to down-size our herd just a bit and so we’re making this stunning, huge sulcata pair available.

The male is 30” long SL and weighs over 150 pounds. His name is Goliath and he has been one of our primary breeders for the past 7 years. He is 15 years old and has a gorgeous shell with mixed brown colors.
The female is 26” long SL and weighs about 125 pounds. Her name is Dozer (“Dozie”). I got Dozer as a hatchling 12 years ago and raised her myself. Her shell is also nearly perfect and her coloring matches Goliaths. She is a proven breeder and lays 20-25 eggs per clutch, several times every season.
A perfect pair!
They really do look great together, but more importantly, they get along great together and they make big, beautiful babies.

We are asking $3000 plus shipping for this pair because tortoises of this size and “showroom” quality come around so rarely. We are open to reasonable offers.

Sold separately they will be $2000 plus shipping for the female and $1000 plus shipping for the male. They have been together their entire adult lives, so we would prefer that they stay together.
If the pair hasn't sold by 8/1/16 we will make them available separately.

They would ship Delta or Southwest Cargo to your nearest airport. You would pick up there. The male is large enough and heavy enough to require a wood shipping crate. Please contact me with your nearest airport for a shipping quote.

Thanx, James, Woody's Reptiles 602-309-5711 9am-9pm

URL: http://www.the-woodysreptiles.com