PDA

View Full Version : SOLD!! 9 CBB Marginated Tortoises $100 a piece

LRtortoises
08-10-2016, 10:08 PM
These are marginated tortoise hatchlings from captive bred and raised parents by me. They each are healthy, strong, and good eaters. They have been raised in a humid environment to produce smooth shells. They were incubated at 88.5 degrees so are more likely to be female.

They are anywhere from 2-4 months old from 2 different clurtches.

The price is $100 plus shipping. Buy 2 or 3 and they are $90 per tortoise. Shipping is usually $40-50 and will be overnight shipping. Please email me at curtisonline@gmail.com with your zip code for shipping quote or more questions. So for a bulk order of more email me an offer.

You can see additional pictures of at http://www.marginatedtortoise.org/available.html. You'll also find pictures of the parents as well other offspring of the parents.

Tortoises under 4" SCL are sold for educational, scientific, display or export purposes only. All prices do not include shipping. We only use overnight Fed Ex shipping to the contiguous 48 US states.

(Parents are pictured with some of the past hatchlings. The parents are not for sale.)