PDA

View Full Version : Russian Tortoise for adoption. Michigan. Pickup.

Tugboat123
08-31-2016, 03:32 AM
I have a Russian tortoise that needs a good home. His name is tortollini. I really like him, however I am afraid I am not taking proper care of him. I rescued him from somebody who took poor care of him. In the past months I managed to get him back into fair health and make him happy. I still don't think I'm doing enough. He is roughly 5". He is active and fun to watch. He likes being soaked with water mixed with carrot baby food. He enjoys all different types of greens. He especially likes it when I garnish his salads with radish. I would like him to go to a good home. He deserves a better life. I will only accept local pickup in Mid-michigan. I can meet you somewhere near me if you are not comfortable coming to my home. I have some equipment available, although I will not let him go to a home that does not already have proper equipment. You must be able to prove knowledge of Russians and show previous experience. I hate to give him up, but I want him to be happy and healthy. I'm not doing enough. There will be an adoption fee. I've heard that people who adopt "free" animals are less likely to take care of them properly. Any questions, please ask. Thank you.

Tugboat123
09-04-2016, 02:02 AM
I should mention that I will waive the adoption fee for anybody who can prove knowledge of Russians and prove he will have a good home. Also, adoption fee would normally be 50$.

thechamguy
09-04-2016, 07:54 PM
Intrested