PDA

View Full Version : New to fourms some pic of my lizzard

Logical-Nonsence
12-14-2004, 12:41 PM
Hello all this is some pictures of my lizzard. I am not sure exacly what kind of iguana he is. I most deal with python and birds. He is a really friendly lizzard. But he does like to tail whip cats. I got him from a friend that said he new of a guy that wasnt takeing good care of him, And didnt want him anymore.He has inproved allot, In my care he is able to use his right front leg now. Iam thinking of getting a female to breed with him. But before i do that
I would love to get some pointers on how is the best way to bread iguana's.
Like i said i breed pythons and birds. Witch reminds me i just rescued a southwestern carpet python. I will not be keeping her. She is very agresive! But
i do think she will make a good breeding snake to the right person. My daughter is so use to the ball pythons i raise and how gental they are, That i would hate for her to try and handle this one by accident. So if any of you are interested in the carpet python send me email @ logical_nonsence@yahoo.com i have pictures of her as well she is allmost 7 feet long now. Well anyhelp i can get on breeding of igunana would be really kewl

Thank you all

InterExotics
12-15-2004, 04:29 AM
First of all, you accidentally posted in the classified ads sections.

Second, Please don't breed Green Iguanas. There are many unwanted uncared for Green Iguanas in the world. Where are you going to find responsible homes for 100's of little baby green iguanas when so many people already do not want their own? If you are thinking of doing it for profit, breeding green iguanas wont bring any profit. They practically sell for pennies each wholesale.

And tomatoes aren't a great food to feed them. Try going to Beautifuldragons.com and look at their nutritional list of food for Iguanas.

Just tryin' to help. :)

Logical-Nonsence
12-16-2004, 09:56 AM
Thanks for info.I Wasnt for sure what kinda ignana he was. Thats shame when ppl just get rid there pets like the trash. Makes me mad. But i still think i would like to raise lizzards aswell. and give my set ball pythons a well deserve break. :)