PDA

View Full Version : Be at Streamwood January 1st

Lee Watson
12-21-2004, 08:02 PM
We are having a show on NEW YEARS DAY. I didn't want to break our never cancelled record, and the first Saturday is New Years Day. there are 100 tables already booked,Plus our outdoor spots. There will be free coffee and doughnuts for everyone. This is our annual venders appreciation day (no table fees) So the venders will be passing the savings on to you.Hopefully.

Lee Watson

Lee Watson
12-21-2004, 08:09 PM
I forgot to include
www.leewatsonsswap.com

Lee Watson

gsxrguy
02-25-2005, 03:38 AM
Maybe you could help me I have never been to the show and plan to attend on March 5th. I am in the market for a Western Hognose, Will I have any luck at the show. Thanks. Also anyone at the show that sells feeder toads.

Lee Watson
02-25-2005, 08:57 AM
Sorry, western hognose are a state endangered animal. We don't allow any permited animals at the show. If you attend any Wisconsin show you can buy one and apply for a permit to own it. By the way western hognose eat mice.
Lee Watson
www.reptileswap.com

Tim Cole
02-25-2005, 06:53 PM
I couldn't resist the :>poke2<: I moved from Illinois to Texas so I could keep what I want to keep. By the way, Jim if you get a permit for Western Hogs I expect babies this year and I can provide documentation from Texas. They do feed on mice from the beguinning. :eatsmiley