PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Young Leopard Tortoise Pair

8James8
11-29-2016, 07:54 PM
One mostly white (PP) is 3.5 inches --- This one is super active and a very healthy eater, not shy at all. Growing quickly.

One darker with lots of white developing (PP 75/PB 25 hybrid) is 3 inches --- This one is also very active and a very healthy eater, will stay in shell for 30 seconds after being handled but not too much longer than that.

Both have been housed in closed-chambered--temp & humidity controlled enclosures with the requisite lighting. They have been exposed 3 times/week for 2 hours/day of natural sunlight. Shells are smooth and they have been soaked daily. They are fed primarily with varying grasses and some mixed greens. Given supplements twice/weekly.

****I am selling these to help a friend who has been hit with a financial emergency, so I am hoping for a quick sale so I can help them out. Paypal is the preferred method of payment.****

Asking price is $650 for the pair plus shipping, open to selling individually. Call or text: 256-612-2399 or PM via board and we can go from there!

Please check your state and local laws concerning captive species before ordering. Turtles and tortoises under 4 inches are sold for scientific, educational, and exhibition purposes only.

8James8
12-06-2016, 11:49 AM
650 Shipped anywhere in the continental US - Today only

You will receive them tomorrow by 1030 AM your time.

8James8
12-07-2016, 02:29 AM
The pair has sold. Thank you everyone!