PDA

View Full Version : Herps for adoption in Tacoma, Wa

C. Elmer
01-02-2005, 08:57 AM
I've got a couple animals I'm currently "halfway housing" and am looking for good homes in the Western Washington area. Adoption fee is $10, which goes to the Pacific Northwest Herpetological Society.

Species: Savannah Monitor
Sex: Unsure Picture: Sorry, no pic at this time
Description: Healthy, good body weight, no problems.
Eating Habits: Feeds well on insects of all types, and mice, rats, and chicks of appropriate size.. a rather agressive and amusing feeding response!
Known Medical Conditions: None

Species: Corn Snake
Sex: Female Picture: Sorry, no pic at this time
Description: This girl is a normal corn, a bit on the light side. Was born with 2/3 of her body severely kinked and paralyzed, though she's gained some movement back (she's jumpy if you touch that area, though).
Eating Habits: Eats and digests f/t food just fine.
Known Medical Conditions: The kinking doesn't seem to cause any problems, other than that she has trouble shedding that portion of her body. It will probably be necessary to soak her and aid with the removal of dead skin when shedding time comes around.

Feel free to drop me a line anytime and come by to see these guys. Located in Tacoma, Wa. Thanks,

-Christian-

KNMG
01-04-2005, 12:49 PM
Hey Christian,

I sent you an email via hotmail did you get it? This is Kevin, Yasser's friend who had Hannibal, got those cages from you etc. I'm interested in the savannah. Let me know if you still have him.

Thanks Kevin.

yrneh
06-28-2005, 10:38 PM
hi my name is morgan henry and i live in olympia washington i have 1 sav. and am looking for another as well as the snake i am willing to pic up call me at 360-412-7417 for more info.
thanks
morgan henry

KNMG
06-29-2005, 12:42 PM
I am not the person who posted the savannah for adoption. I am however the person who originally replied to that post. He found a home. Sorry.LOL.