PDA

View Full Version : Legalities of Fish & Game Regulations

Beyond the Web
01-06-2005, 06:51 PM
I just got off the phone with Warden Simpson, California Fish & Game Officer for the San Joaquin Valley branch.

He has already spoken to Wes Pollock of Los Angeles and he has told him, as Warden Simpson told me, "if you're not a government entity, don't call me. If you wish to file a complain about Peter's suspected illegal animals, you can do so as instructed and we'll look into it. But we can no longer get involved now that the transaction took place. We are not going after you."

I then proceeded to ask, "is there anything else I need to do, whether it'd be to contact another agency or a reference number to this call so I may use it in the future to proof I have spoken with you about this issue?" He quickly responded, "No."

I have done my part, and in return I expect everyone so interestingly involved in this case to follow up with their moderator-allowed deragatory statements and prejudice, which is fine by me and the United States Amendment Rights.

Most will more than likely be upset about not having to pay a fine, or incarceration time. However, this is my last attempt, to correct those individuals who continue their blatant attacks towards me. I have absolutely no interest in continuing this 3rd thread about the illegal transaction that took place and likewise no interest in continuing my membership with this forum.

Continue asking if you will, and continue to provoke me into answering by calling me a coward, or a dick, or a liar. You will receive no response.

Once again, to remind Wes Pollock in Warden Simpson's own words, "if you're not a government entity, don't call me." I hope you, too, have learned your lesson. If you wish to be some kind of investigator, then go earn it (along with the rest of your pack).

Beyond the Web
01-06-2005, 07:34 PM
After reading one of your posts on my other thread, Wes stated:

ol' petey boy said to Warden Simpson that he did NOT ship that sidewinder to Arizona

You are WRONG and YOU ARE A LIAR. I never denied to Warden Simpson the shipment of such specimen. That specimen is now dead from what was a possible parasite, photographs were taken by Adam to confirm that.

Also, on another note brought forth by David Gruning,

Pete does illegal activities and lies to cover his actions yet the persons who persisted after him are wrong.

I do NOT practice illegal activities, my door is open to you as well as any other enforcement official, this was ONE bad transaction and it was illegal after the fact.

And one last request, if you're going to pick a fight with someone out of state, Wes, isn't very mature of you. Like I said before, I live only 120 miles north of your city, I know the vicinity because I was raised in Hollywood (Fountain Ave & Vine St), graduated from Fairfax High School in West Hollywood near the Beverly Center Mall. I know the city, and I know your type. If you're going to pick a fight, be smart and pick a fight with someone who lives near you.

I still don't have an address. Of course, you're not man enough to provide such information.

robin d.
01-06-2005, 07:47 PM
did you tell this officer how the animal was shipped?

Canyon State
01-06-2005, 07:49 PM
Here is the side winder peter sent me:

Canyon State
01-06-2005, 07:51 PM
pic 2

Canyon State
01-06-2005, 07:52 PM
I have diagnosed the snake with liver failure

just my guesses

nicolai
01-06-2005, 07:57 PM
Quote:
He has already spoken to Wes Pollock of Los Angeles and he has told him, as Warden Simpson told me, "if you're not a government entity, don't call me.

Wes, is this true, did the warden tell you this? Why did you Omit that in all your posts??

Quote:
I have done my part, and in return I expect everyone so interestingly involved in this case to follow up with their moderator-allowed deragatory statements and prejudice
__________________________________________________ ____________-

I give it 5 minutes before they start bombarding you with more questions and such!!!

Quote:
I still don't have an address. Of course, you're not man enough to provide such information.
__________________________________________________ __________

I wonder if Wes will actually give you his address so you two can "TALK" this thing over, but I highly doubt it.

Pete, I dont know what actually happened between you and adam or if anyone else will ever know. I do think you should have been more honest and forth coming right out of the gate... It would have saved all of us from reading a few hundred posts and most of all swelling Wes's head some more because it did seem you were proving him right by all the question dodging. What you did was wrong and I hope you learned from it and hope that for your sake and the sake of everyone in the hobby you dont do it again. (it would be pretty stupid to do it again with all these "eyes" watching you.). I do hope you turn out to be a good guy because we have way too many bad guys around these days. If its true what you said concerning warden simpson and you worked things out then good for you, if it isnt then you should before its too late.I dont know who was lying or telling the truth, so i will not make an idiot of myself but rather sit back and watch the event unfold, things usually clear up over time and the truth always comes out.

Wes..Are you gonna give him that addy??

robin d.
01-06-2005, 08:00 PM
he has told him, as Warden Simpson told me, "if you're not a government entity, don't call me.
you do realize that govvvernment entities do frequent this site... fish and game among other and not just this site prolly most of the larger websites are monitored

DAND
01-06-2005, 08:03 PM
I do NOT practice illegal activities, my door is open to you as well as any other enforcement official, this was ONE bad transaction and it was illegal after the fact.

That statement is a contradiction and a farce. It was illegal period. Before, during and after the fact. Are you that pathological? Do you think anyone with the IQ over 15 believes your crap? Why don't you and you buddy Adam do yourselves a favor and disappear for a while until you have grown up and learn how to tell the truth. You are both pathetic liars who will probably never get a clue.

nicolai
01-06-2005, 08:05 PM
Adam, this whole thing was heresay legally on both your parts and your word against any one elses as far as any legal authority is concerned. Now that you have posted a Picture of the animal on a public forum it can be used against you in a court of law as evidence in any proceeding against you or Pete. Federal law allows any photo on a public forum, site, or host to be used in court. I think you are adding fuel to the fire.

Canyon State
01-06-2005, 08:14 PM
Nick as I said in my last post on Public apology

If there are any consequences then I am prepared to accept them

I too have already spoken with Game and Fish they tell me I am in no danger the damage is done and they just hope I wont do it again.

People have stated there is a file on me and there is nothing of the sort!

Let people tell let people say all they want I am fine and if not then again let the punishment come im ready!

I broke the law and If I get in trouble then thats the way it has to be.

cthulhu77
01-06-2005, 08:15 PM
I am incredibly disgusted by your posts here...you claim some sort of innocence, parade around a bunch of factoids, and then show us a pic of a snake that obviously died in bad hands.
What is up in your head? Are you insane?

If you hate and despise this forum so much, why oh why do you keep on posting here? I for one, could get by much better every day without your whining rambles about Christ, your personal problems, etc.

Please just go away, or shut up.

greg

cthulhu77
01-06-2005, 08:17 PM
"I have diagnosed the snake with liver failure"

I fail to find this at all amusing. Not too many of us laugh at being unable to keep a sidewinder alive.

greg

Canyon State
01-06-2005, 08:22 PM
I had the snake for all of 3 or 4 days there was nothing I did to kill it do you see the big green spot on the belly of the snake liver faliure takes more then 3 or 4 days to kill a snake.

So in no way was it my fualt.

And I did not post it to be funny let it alone

Peter said it was dead just to confirm it I posted the pics

Thats the only reason for them

Please just get over your self
and come down off of you soap box

Thank you

Ophis
01-06-2005, 08:23 PM
from the get go was "get their STORIES straight" and stick too it. Like Pete could have called Adam and said hey dumb ass, why did you let it slip that I shipped you a Sidewinder! you need say you were just kidding because you read previous threads concerning this type of thing, and wanted to get a rise out of the beat down crew....sorry.....was dumb....never happen again.....then Pete could have come on to admonish Adam for his "Joking", and how it jeprodized his fledgling Spider dealie and threatened to "never have anything else to do with you"...followed by further denial on top of more denial to the more inquisitive among us, like wilomn and DAND, who would have went semi-away after further denial and no more fuel being added to the fire. Alas..they continued to run their fingers across their keyboards trying to stumble and bumble their way out of it while leaving a trail of bread crumbs for Wilomn to eat up. They both wound up tangled in Petes WEB OF DECEPTION...If your going to spin a web of deception, SPIN it the right way!

cthulhu77
01-06-2005, 08:25 PM
I think you need to visit a local doctor and ask him what the source of the green spot in that photo is from.
Hint: it is NOT from liver failure.

willows chelle
01-06-2005, 08:25 PM
i cant believe that pete and adam actually think that they just magically are going to be forgotten by the authorities.
i also think that responsible govt authorities peruse these types of websites just hoping to come upon a juicy morsel such as this thread right here.

DAND
01-06-2005, 08:27 PM
Strange how these two have now joined forces even after Petey jumped ship on Adam before.

Quote: 12-22-2004, 02:00 PM
Originally Posted by Beyond the Web
now I'm on the other side of the fence. Primarily because I'm MEXICAN. And knowing now, according to Adam's previous statements on skinheads and racism, then you've got yourself dug a deeper hole buddy because if I would have known this prior to our transaction, I wouldn't have considered doing business with you at all.

Now you've got everyone against you Adam, so thanks a lot for making that statement. I warned you about your postings before getting in trouble, and now you've got me against you by making such racist remarks. It's a shame, Adam, because I never knew you were racist. Did you ever see my last name? It is PEREZ. That means I'm not white.

I'm outta here. Now I know what he's truly all about. I apologize for offending anyone else if I did, it was not my intention and I've only judged Adam in regards to our deal.

This is who you are siding with now Petey. Like a fish out of water you flip flop.

cthulhu77
01-06-2005, 08:45 PM
Pete: "Adam, tell them it was a lyre snake, not a cobra"

Adam: "ok, you mudman, but you owe me one."

Pete: "Adam, if I didn't need to conduct illegal activities, I wouldn't be dealing with you, for you are a racist."

Adam: " go *%*&^()*&()_&*)_ yourself."

oldherper
01-06-2005, 09:42 PM
Pete: "Adam, tell them it was a lyre snake, not a cobra"

Adam: "ok, you mudman, but you owe me one."

Pete: "Adam, if I didn't need to conduct illegal activities, I wouldn't be dealing with you, for you are a racist."

Adam: " go *%*&^()*&()_&*)_ yourself."

:rofl: :rofl: Great minds! I was thinking something VERY similar to this...good one! (I wouldn't have thought of the "mudman" bit, though...that's classic!)

Lucille
01-06-2005, 09:50 PM
You know, a fair number of people read this board, and Cthulhu's post is worthy of a skit at Daytona.

Who will we cast as the Terrible Two? (they may be incarcerated by then...)

Lucille Hollander

nicolai
01-06-2005, 10:45 PM
Public apology from Adam Quagliata ( Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last Page )
Canyon State

A public apology gets to stay on the BOI

pete perez, owner of Beyond the Web, how did you ship that sidewinder to adam? ( Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last Page )
wilomn

A shipping question gets to stay on the BOI

Moved: Legalities of Fish & Game Regulations
Beyond the Web

This one ends up getting moved....I am stumped

Peruvianfanatic
01-07-2005, 09:08 AM
YOU PEOPLE MUST BE VERY BORED OR UNEMPLOYED.GET A LIFE.THERE ARE WAAAAAYYYY BIGGER PROBLEMS IN THE WORLD.YOU HENS NOW HAVE 3 OR 4 THREADS ON THIS.GET OVER IT AND GET OVER YOURSELVES.I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU SAY OR THINK ABOUT ME,BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE ARE NOBODIES TO ME.GET ON WITH LIFE,IT IS WAY TO SHORT.
Mike Wampole
Boafanatic

DAND
01-07-2005, 09:20 AM
YOU PEOPLE MUST BE VERY BORED OR UNEMPLOYED.GET A LIFE.THERE ARE WAAAAAYYYY BIGGER PROBLEMS IN THE WORLD.YOU HENS NOW HAVE 3 OR 4 THREADS ON THIS.GET OVER IT AND GET OVER YOURSELVES.I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU SAY OR THINK ABOUT ME,BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE ARE NOBODIES TO ME.GET ON WITH LIFE,IT IS WAY TO SHORT.
Mike Wampole
Boafanatic

The President of the Adam and Petey fan club has spoken. It's ironic that someone who would side the them would be misinformed. Two of the threads were started by them (Adam 1 and Petey another). Uh oh, is that another reputation I see going down the crapper? :toiletcla

bcherps
01-07-2005, 01:45 PM
The green spot on the belly is from the onset of decomposition-not liver failure. In most animals the tissues of the belly are the thinest, have lest muscle and are closest to the stomach which has acidic fluid, and bacterial flora. The gangreen spot you saw is from the stomach and intestines starting to decompose.

If your snake had liver failure your signs would have been jaundice-and since most snakes skin is covered by scales you would have only seen jaundice in the membranes of the inside of the mouth which again is hard to see in some reptiles as thier mouths may be pigmented (i.e. black mambas are black, rankin's dragons are yellow, etc etc).

Positive diagnosis can only be made with blood, and body fluid/tissue examination.

From the pics you can see this snake was already very low on body weight, dehydrated, and in a bad situation anyhow.

Just my $.02.

Thanks
ben cole

Wilomn
01-07-2005, 03:43 PM
Where to start, oh where to start.

Let's go with ol' petey boy's statement attributed to Warden Simpson. HE NEVER SAID THAT TO ME.

He told me that you, petey ol' boy, had NOT been in touch with anyone in his office that he knew of. I would be willing to bet though, that if you've been whining and moaning and quoting scripture that you DO NOT follow to him, that he just got sick and tired of your dumbass self and told you what he did to get you to go away.

petey, I'm easy to find. Mexican or not even YOU should be able to find me. By the way, I'm Mexican too, puto.

I have come to TOTALLY despise pete perez of beyond the web. He's a lying, manipulating, skinhead supporting, hypocritical jerk of the FIRST CLASS.

I tried petey, I really did, to be a nice guy to you. Pride got in your way again, didn't it? Poor ol' petey.

As I mentioned on another post I had a computer crash at home and am now at work. The rain has allowed me more office time than normal so I'm here again. I'm not avoiding questions or people, I just can't access them.

petey ol' boy, what DID adam ship YOU?

And the green spot on that cerastes is from the gall bladder. It was a VERY SKINNY snake and was OBVIOUSLY NOT eating LONG before petey sent it. They are known for being small stout, it means fat petey, snakes. Over the years, and this goes way back, I have kept many of them. NONE EVER looked like that one. I see them yearly when out in the field and have NEVER seen one so skinny in the wild and they are one of the most common rattlesnakes out here.

Fess up there petey ol' boy. What'd you get from your skinhead pal?

Wilomn
01-07-2005, 03:49 PM
Mike Wampole
Boafanatic

I'm curious here mikey, who put you in charge? Who put you, of all people, in a position to TELL me what to do?

Practice what you preach, 'tic. Move on, get a life, go where people actually like you. Ooops, is there such a place? Well, then try a bar. As long as you're buying you'll have LOTS of people who THINK JUST LIKE YOU DO, with the brain they sit on instead of the one between their ears.

Beyond the Web
01-07-2005, 06:38 PM
Where to start, oh where to start.
I'll answer to that for you, I'm already having too much fun bashing your name. It is now MY TURN, pendejo.

Let's go with ol' petey boy's statement attributed to Warden Simpson. HE NEVER SAID THAT TO ME.
You JUST lied. Otherwise, denying is simply calling Warden Simposon a liar. That isn't very smart, after all. How about filling something in that air-head of yours?

He told me that you, petey ol' boy, had NOT been in touch with anyone in his office that he knew of. I would be willing to bet though, that if you've been whining and moaning and quoting scripture that you DO NOT follow to him, that he just got sick and tired of your dumbass self and told you what he did to get you to go away.
You're an unbelievable sack of useless crap, you kind of remind me of the Three Stooges along with David and the Web Joker. It's only a matter of time to determine who is who.

petey, I'm easy to find. Mexican or not even YOU should be able to find me. By the way, I'm Mexican too, puto.
Oooh, so you know ONE spanish word, why leave everyone else who doesn't speak spanish in the dark, though? Because if it was written in English, hell you'd get away with it anyway. So I'll do the explaining to you all on what the word PUTO means in spanish:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=puto&defid=339023&skip=10

Funny how this jackass gets away with name-calling time and time again...

Wes Pollock, you only get funnier and funnier at each post. A real Mexican would stand up for himself, a real Mexican fights battles alone, not with a pack of hounds. A real Mexican would answer the question. All I want is a little bit of your time, in person for a little chat and I'll go ahead and answer every question you so desire, but remember one thing Pollock, a REAL Mexican is something you will never be.

Mexican blood runs through my veins, and you can see that by the last name alone. And you claim to be Mexican?! C'mon and stand up, everyone else is watching. So if you're "man" enough to question MY MANHOOD then you SHOULD BE man enough to provide the information I have requested.

We can settle this in person, or in court. Either way, I still need your address. It is YOUR choice.

Here's my offer to everyone else who has dealt with Wes Pollock:
Come forward with his address, you'll remain anonymous. Because for obvious reasons of FEAR, he is unwilling to provide the information himself.

I'm not gonna hurt you, Wes. I just want a little chat. If you're the "tough guy" you claim to be, come forward yourself with the information.

I have come to TOTALLY despise pete perez of beyond the web. He's a lying, manipulating, skinhead supporting, hypocritical jerk of the FIRST CLASS.
Who are YOU to JUDGE ME?! Placing me in the first class, however, is very kind of you, Wussy Wes.

I tried petey, I really did, to be a nice guy to you. Pride got in your way again, didn't it? Poor ol' petey.
Tried what, Wussy Wes?! Tried to be a nice guy? I gave you a chance to drop the subject, and you picked it right back up. One piece of advice from one Mexican to a wanna-be, DON'T START WHAT YOU CAN'T FINISH.

As I mentioned on another post I had a computer crash at home and am now at work. The rain has allowed me more office time than normal so I'm here again. I'm not avoiding questions or people, I just can't access them.

The rain would keep you home, not at the office at work. That would make more sense to say. Computer crash?! Hmm... that's very interesting. Kinda sounds a bit too coincidental. You amuse me. What a more convinient time for your computer to crash, isn't it?

petey ol' boy, what DID adam ship YOU?

I'd love to show you myself, personally. Hand it over, Wussy Wes. I think I like your name better that way.

And the green spot on that cerastes is from the gall bladder. It was a VERY SKINNY snake and was OBVIOUSLY NOT eating LONG before petey sent it. They are known for being small stout, it means fat petey, snakes.

Why don't you tell me something I DON'T KNOW? (Like your address?)

Over the years, and this goes way back, I have kept many of them. NONE EVER looked like that one. I see them yearly when out in the field and have NEVER seen one so skinny in the wild and they are one of the most common rattlesnakes out here.

You have kept many of them? You know that is illegal in the city of Los Angeles, right? I sure hope you knew that one, Wussy Wes, because I now have the means to report you just as well. Suspicion of keeping venomous reptiles is against the law in LOS ANGELES. Notice how he mentioned, "and this goes way back" in order to fool everyone else that he no longer keeps them. Somehow, though, you don't give me the butterflies either, Wussy Wes.

Fess up there petey ol' boy. What'd you get from your skinhead pal?
[/QUOTE]
Fess up? I've done that to the Fish & Game Department, so it really matters no more. Talk about DODGING BULLETS with the THREE STOOGES isn't a very pleasant, now is it you ol' Wuss?!

Although I did not want to continue with this thread, it's a shame Wussy Wes has shown YET AGAIN that he questioning others' manhood yet doesn't believe in fessing up his own. I feel honored, in fact, that Wes has shown his fear of me showing up at his residence.

Only one word describes you best, COWARD.

cthulhu77
01-07-2005, 06:46 PM
It would really be nice if you two could stop with the threats...I certainly don't think a "lyre" snake is worth a beating, is it???

If you say that you are clean with the officials, then stick with that story Pete. I don't believe it for a minute...you lied too many times. And yes, I have talked to them.

I don't believe your apologies, your attempts to discredit Adam to save your own hide (is that what is soooo macho about you?), your trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes...it isn't going to work this time.

bummer for you.

greg

Beyond the Web
01-07-2005, 06:55 PM
It would really be nice if you two could stop with the threats...I certainly don't think a "lyre" snake is worth a beating, is it???

If you say that you are clean with the officials, then stick with that story Pete. I don't believe it for a minute...you lied too many times. And yes, I have talked to them.

I don't believe your apologies, your attempts to discredit Adam to save your own hide (is that what is soooo macho about you?), your trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes...it isn't going to work this time.

bummer for you.

greg

You got it all wrong, boy. I NEVER threatened Wes, but if he wants to settle this personally. I'd love to serve him some legal documents myself. He is UNWILLING as of yet, to provide the info. It is standard procedure when certain settlements are taken to court, and that is exactly what I am trying to acquire. His address. Perhaps I should just post an inquiry on the BOI for anyone who is willing to come forward.

DAND
01-07-2005, 07:11 PM
You're an unbelievable sack of useless crap

Hello kettle...
this is pot...
you're black

I guess being a liar is useful in Petey world.

cthulhu77
01-07-2005, 07:22 PM
Must have missed that bit of ridiculousness...what a wingnut.

Pete, you can write all of this junk down as much as you want...I too have been in contact with both az and cali agencies...and what you are writing is bunk. Period. Your time to duck and cover has long since passed...but you know what? You did it to yourself....something to ponder later on in life...

greg

Beyond the Web
01-07-2005, 07:26 PM
Must have missed that bit of ridiculousness...what a wingnut.

Pete, you can write all of this junk down as much as you want...I too have been in contact with both az and cali agencies...and what you are writing is bunk. Period. Your time to duck and cover has long since passed...but you know what? You did it to yourself....something to ponder later on in life...

greg
I'm curious... as I have done the same. What was the outcome of YOUR attempts?

cthulhu77
01-07-2005, 07:33 PM
Both parties were quite suprised, I gather...they seem to be loving the emails and posts that you have up on the www though...at least, from I have heard...of course, that was three hours ago or so...maybe they have "changed" like you did after you were caught??? LOL.
greg

Ophis
01-07-2005, 07:39 PM
VIVA LA MEXICOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!undefinedundefined

cthulhu77
01-07-2005, 07:43 PM
we have a small cabin down near Rocky Point...but it is awfully cold this time of year !! Aaaiyaaiiiayaaaiiii !!!

Ophis
01-07-2005, 07:55 PM
I can't BELIEVE you actually called someone a "Wingnut".....Harsh dude.....very harsh.

cthulhu77
01-07-2005, 08:03 PM
"nose slapped" yipe. won't do it again. or call anyone a republican...yipe, yipe, yipe, yipe....

Hey, since you typed that in , do you get in trouble too...this could snowball fast !!!!!!!!
greg

Ophis
01-07-2005, 08:08 PM
Start with the rebublican thing....I don't want to hash out the whole Kerry is a Ceph dealie all over again.

WebSlave
01-07-2005, 09:54 PM
Public apology from Adam Quagliata ( Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last Page )
Canyon State

A public apology gets to stay on the BOI

pete perez, owner of Beyond the Web, how did you ship that sidewinder to adam? ( Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last Page )
wilomn

A shipping question gets to stay on the BOI

Moved: Legalities of Fish & Game Regulations
Beyond the Web

This one ends up getting moved....I am stumped

Well, let me "un-stump" you.

The "apology" thread was pertinent to other existing threads on the BOI and posted by the person involved there trying to settle things up. I felt it was appropriate to remain there for that reason.

The "shipping" thread was in relation to a business transaction and the manner in which an allegedly venomous animal was shipped in that transaction. For that reason, and the implications of the answers in relation to the ethical behavior of the participants, I allowed it to remain on the BOI.

The "legalities" thread was a request for information on just what the topic line said. So I moved it HERE to this forum, where the question and the answers probably forthcoming, would be most pertinent.

Those were my opinions on the matter, and I acted accordingly.

DAND
01-08-2005, 04:04 AM
Well, let me "un-stump" you.

The "apology" thread was pertinent to other existing threads on the BOI and posted by the person involved there trying to settle things up. I felt it was appropriate to remain there for that reason.

The "shipping" thread was in relation to a business transaction and the manner in which an allegedly venomous animal was shipped in that transaction. For that reason, and the implications of the answers in relation to the ethical behavior of the participants, I allowed it to remain on the BOI.

The "legalities" thread was a request for information on just what the topic line said. So I moved it HERE to this forum, where the question and the answers probably forthcoming, would be most pertinent.

Those were my opinions on the matter, and I acted accordingly.

Webslave, the above mentioned reasoning was obvious to everyone but Nick. I think he was just looking for your involvement for some reason.

Wilomn
01-08-2005, 01:54 PM
Suspicion of keeping venomous reptiles is against the law in LOS ANGELES.

Somehow I completely missed this newflash.

Suspicion is now ILLEGAL???

Let's see here petey ol' boy....

First you "didn't" know it was illegal to ship hots.
Then you packed it properly so it should have been ok.

Then there was the DOOSY about being allowed to have to rattlesnakes because you were a member of the South Western Herpetologists Society. THAT was another lie, wasn't it petey ol' boy?

THEN it came out that you got hots from adam. Scurry Scurry Scurry like the little mice you and adam are and WHAM we have a NEW version of your little story. He shipped you a lyre snake. And you know what, petey ol' boy, EVERYONE BELIEVED THAT ONE TOO.

Now I go back to get a little chuckle from another knucklehead gone bad, that's you petey ol' boy, and I see this little gem.

"Suspicion is against the law in L A."

It's good you're as young as you are petey. You MIGHT just grow up into something with a backbone. I sort of doubt it though. As a general rule, once a jellyfish, always a jellyfish.

Maybe you could get a job in the Jellyfields with SpongeBobSquarePants. Not much you could mess up there. Then again, you'd probably find some guy in the next pineapple over who caught some sea snakes, swap him some crabby patties, ship those snakey buggers out and DAMN anyone who might die. Hell, you're just a jellyfish, right? What do you know? It wouldn't be YOUR fault if someone else's family didn't have daddy coming home anymore, would it?

You had such potential pete, and you pissed it away. It's a shame really.

Swifty
01-09-2005, 10:15 AM
Hi Folks, I'm new to the forums.
I've been getting alot of email recently about Peter Perez.
He currently has my banner on his site.
Before I knew he was so "adventurous", I paid $13 to have him post my banner for 3mo. on his site. Seemed cheap to me, so I did it!
Well, my banner time on his site, has long gone, and when he requested to renew it, I declined. But he hasn't removed it?
I emailed him today to take it off!
Anybody that knows me or my business knows that I wouldn't support this goof. He has no respect for these animals.
He placed an order one time through my business, and I gave him a free spiderling, and when it escaped, he emailed me wanting me to replace it! Peter, your an idiot!

So people please quit emailing me. You can see how supportive I am.

cthulhu77
01-09-2005, 11:13 AM
Well, that really is a shame...you know, he had a good idea, but his heart and mind are in the wrong place...
What makes me shake my head is how these people (won't say "kid" again...jeez) seem to think that they can break laws, endanger others, threaten and curse out anyone who doesn't believe their truly bizarre fabrications, and then say:
"it doesn't matter what you all think"

How many vendors can they drive away before they have absolutely NO business??? Do you really think that any schoolteacher or tv producer reading up on Pete is going to want to have this guy come out to their school or show???

greg

Dennis Hultman
01-11-2005, 02:04 AM
Hi Folks, I'm new to the forums.
I've been getting alot of email recently about Peter Perez.
He currently has my banner on his site.
Before I knew he was so "adventurous", I paid $13 to have him post my banner for 3mo. on his site. Seemed cheap to me, so I did it!
Well, my banner time on his site, has long gone, and when he requested to renew it, I declined. But he hasn't removed it?
I emailed him today to take it off!
Anybody that knows me or my business knows that I wouldn't support this goof. He has no respect for these animals.
He placed an order one time through my business, and I gave him a free spiderling, and when it escaped, he emailed me wanting me to replace it! Peter, your an idiot!

So people please quit emailing me. You can see how supportive I am.

It is down. Looks like he took his whole sponser link down now.