PDA

View Full Version : Ouachita Map turtles (sell or trade for alligator snapper)

NathanKlein
05-04-2017, 01:45 AM
Ouachita Map turtle hatchlings are $30

Shipping is $20, I'll pay shipping if you buy two. PM me if your interested. PayPal only. USA only, no Alaska or Hawaii.

Healthy, eating very well! Live arrival guaranteed.

All turtles sold under 4 inches are for export, educational, research or zoological purposes only. Check your local laws before buying.

May trade for alligator snapper hatchling up to 5".

liasis314
05-13-2017, 07:15 AM
I will take the adult and a hatchling. Please email me at sbostwickreptiles@gmail.com to finalize the sale.

NathanKlein
05-13-2017, 11:39 AM
Sold larger turtle and the lighter color hatchling. Sorry

I will take the adult and a hatchling. Please email me at sbostwickreptiles@gmail.com to finalize the sale.

Michael K. Murphy
05-14-2017, 08:17 AM
I will take the largest hatchling you have left please. Please email me at skypilot141@ hotmail.com with details. Thank you

liasis314
05-16-2017, 08:32 PM
Please contact me about the shipping on the two turtles I have purchased from you.

NathanKlein
05-16-2017, 10:03 PM
I think you have me confused with someone else. I haven't sold you anything. If you would like to buy send me a pm.

Please contact me about the shipping on the two turtles I have purchased from you.

liasis314
05-17-2017, 07:10 AM
I am the one who bought the adult and the hatchling.

nickolasanastasiou
05-17-2017, 08:29 AM

What email address was used to make contact with you? In other words,
what email address sent messages to your email address you posted above and what PayPal address did you send to? Did you send conventionally or via the gift/friend/family option?

NathanKlein
05-17-2017, 11:00 AM
No you're not. Unless your on a different account. Sign into the right account and pm me. If not then move on, scams not happening today.

nickolasanastasiou
05-17-2017, 11:06 AM
Nathan, someone (falsely) posing as you likely contacted Steve because he put his email address in the thread.

NathanKlein
05-17-2017, 11:13 AM
Oh that's not good. Steve you better file a dispute with PayPal because you got scammed. I do everything through pm on here. Sorry this happened to you. Never thought about that. NOBODY POST PERSONAL EMAILS PLEASE. CONTACT ME BY PM.

Nathan, someone (falsely) posing as you likely contacted Steve because he put his email address in the thread.