PDA

View Full Version : stackable/expandable cages for Boas. Ideas?

Munkyboy
01-25-2005, 12:42 AM
Hi, I'm new to the site. I am not much of a handyman, so I will be purchasing a stack of cages in the very near future for my growing Boas and my next additions to the collection. I have been looking at the Boaphile 4x2x18" expandable cages, as they seem to be more practical for my limited space. I really like the fact that I can purchase expandable ends in the future in order to expand into 6ft wide or even 8 ft wide if I end up with one of those giants. The expandable option is really attractive, as well as the option of getting them with flexwatt built in. It seems as if I can order them ready to plug into a good thermostat unit and be ready to go. This purchase will be kind of expensive for me. I would like as many opinions and other options from anyone willing to offer some guidance before making such an expensive purchase. Thanks in advance. :shrug01:

MGReptiles
01-25-2005, 04:04 AM
My opinion is to NOT order the boaphile and go with animal plastics. Boaphile has the worst customer service in the business! This is jus from my personal experience! They want your money and not you! Ap will answer the phone 99% of the time as opposed to .00000000099 at the boaphile. Goto the BOI and take a look on the threads on the boaphile and then compaire them to animal plastics... Just my .02
-Matt