PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Beautiful Male Fly River Turtle

Faolynn
11-21-2017, 08:44 PM
Hi! I’m new to this site, so I hope this is ok. I have an FRT named Merlin that I need to find a new home for. He is a true beauty! I got him in 2012 when he was about 7 inches long. He is now 12 to 15 inches long at least and lives alone in a 240 gallon tank. He is a stubborn eater. So far, I feed him lots of algae wafers and tomatoes. Can’t seem to find anything else he likes. Rest assured, he’s a good eater. Merlin likes to follow me around the room from his tank. He is a well loved part of my life. I’m not gonna bore you with details, but I am no longer allowed to be lifting heavy objects. Merlin’s monthly upkeep requires me to lift 5 gallon jugs of water and his FX6 filter.

Merlin has a home with me for as long as he needs it. I am not looking to make a quick buck. I am asking for $1800 for Merlin, his 240 gallon tank, the FX filter, two really nice 4 ft. blue and/or white LED lights, and whatever algae wafers and tomatoes I have to go with him. At this time, I am not willing to ship him. You will also need to take the tank. Merlin cannot go alone.

The tank is really clear acrylic (normal scuffs when dry). There are 3 openings on top I have glass covers for. There is plumbing in the back of the tank/stand for a sump, but no sump. You will also get two other FX5 filters in pieces. Not sure if they work or not, but lots of parts.

Let me know if you are interested. I’m in SoCal. Thanks.

Faolynn
11-21-2017, 08:46 PM
I don’t know how to add pics, but I’m working on figuring it out. Sorry.

Faolynn
01-07-2018, 05:35 AM
Merlin has found a new home. :)