PDA

View Full Version : SOLD!! Testudo graeca terrstris-JORDAN

GardenStateTortoise
01-21-2018, 11:17 AM
I'm have available 2 beautiful, flawless baby Testudo graeca terrestris.
Correctly named the Mesopotamian tortoise (aka "Golden Greek") these are typically the most orange colored of the terrestris grouping with babies showing this right away.

Like just about every Testudo species in our collection, the adults were imported by myself with parentage having an exact locality of Jordan. The adults are pure, classic, stunning and unrelated to any other American stock, so no chance of dilution or bastardizing.

Only 2 available at this time and they are unrelated.
They are $225 each plus shipping. Take both and I will cover shipping. Price is firm, no trades.

Below, the 2 exact animals are pictured and so is a pair of representatives from the group I hatched these from. The parents are NOT for sale so please don't ask.
No matter what I do I cannot capture the actual intensity of the coloration of the babies and adults so please take that into consideration.

Serious inquirers may e-mail me (please no PMs) to: chrleone@gmail.com (chrleone@gmail.com)

For TESTIMONIALS about me, please go HERE (https://tortoiseforum.org/threads/chris-leone-garden-state-tortoise-hermanni-haven.98636/page-3#post-1567016)

For all other info including terms & conditions, please visit our site HermanniHaven.com (www.hermannihaven.com)