PDA

View Full Version : 1 female columbian red tail boa

iqexoticrescue
02-21-2005, 09:30 AM
Hi everyone, I have 1, three year old, female Columbian red tail boa for adoption.I payed $100 to rescue her from a very young( 17 year old) pregnant girl. This girl was very mis informed about boa care and only fed the boa once a month 1 mouse. I have had her for a few months now and she is up to one small/medium frozen thawed rat each week and has gained a lot of weight.She has had a vet exam and a fecal and other than being a little small she's fine.The fecal cost me $55.She has some bite marks on her back from live prey being left in the tank from her previous owner. I am asking a $100 adoption fee to cover the cost of the snake when i rescued her. I will ship at your expense.Shipping will be DHL overnight 10:30am delivery. she will be shipped in an insulated cardboard box and will be in a snake bag with heat packs. The estimated cost for shipping is $50 e-mail me if you are interested in giving this beauty a home. mandziukan@comcast.net

xtremeboas
04-15-2005, 07:00 PM
Hi,
I would love to help you and cant. I know this doesnt mean lot to you when you need a home as bad as you do. Sorry.

I have 6 rescued boas myself and am too strapped on cash this month to pay you what you ask and still feed mine.

Good luck with her. I hope she finds a great home. :bolt01:

rynjovi
11-11-2005, 10:50 PM
Hi do you have a pic of your girl?? thanks ryan.

Osiris X
11-12-2005, 12:49 AM
I might be able to take her. I have to see wether or not I can get a terrarium big enough for her. I might be contacting you in the next week or so.

dragonflyreptiles
11-12-2005, 11:23 AM
THIS IS AN OLD ADD ** PLEASE SEE DATE OF FEB 2005 ** Its now NOVEMBER!