PDA

View Full Version : SOLD!! Coahuila Box Turtle Hatchling -‘18 CB

boxspottedturtle
07-22-2018, 04:38 PM
$800, plus shipping.

I have one captive-bred, by me, Coahuilan box turtle hatchling available. This baby was hatched from captive-bred parents on July 13, so it will be 4-6 weeks until it’s ready to ship or for pick up, once it is eating to my satisfaction and has put on a little growth and I can feel confident it will do well for the buyer.

As you know, this is a rarely offered species of box turtle. This is the only one I have available and the only one until another clutch is laid and hatches. This offering is for California residents ONLY. I do not presently have a CBW permit, so I cannot legally sell or trade to anyone out of state, so please don’t ask.

This is a fantastic opportunity to get your own group started. I will give the right of first refusal to the buyer of this baby for future hatchlings.

Email curtis9980@hotmail.com to arrange purchase. I accept PayPal only and ship overnight Mon-Thursday. I want to ensure your success with this endangered species, so I will be available to answer questions and assist with care post-sale.

Will entertain trade options for other rare Mexican-locale species of box turtles.

$800, plus shipping.

boxspottedturtle
08-02-2018, 04:59 PM
Sold. Thanks, all.