Carlosalvarez
08-05-2018, 10:55 PM
This are captive breed asking $10 plus shipping or local pick up

Carlosalvarez
08-07-2018, 04:26 PM
Have both Spiny and Florida Softshell asking $10 each plus shipping

BigPhilNH
08-17-2018, 03:55 PM
This is a great guy to deal with - very good service and cheap second day shipping just got my 4 turtles today

Apeltes
08-17-2018, 06:44 PM
Cheap second day shipping.

Why not use fourth day shipping? That would be even cheaper. Sure, you would have to wait longer for delivery, but there would be no need to feed the turtles upon arrival. Bonus!

BigPhilNH
08-17-2018, 06:57 PM

Why not use fourth day shipping? That would be even cheaper. Sure, you would have to wait longer for delivery, but there would be no need to feed the turtles upon arrival. Bonus!

Why derail the guys post ? I’ve been quoted $30+ plus 2day shipping and this guy charged me $15. Just trying to let others know he was trustworthy. Maybe you should just mind your fuckin business.

nickolasanastasiou
08-17-2018, 08:57 PM
Why derail the guys post ? I’ve been quoted $30+ plus 2day shipping and this guy charged me $15. Just trying to let others know he was trustworthy. Maybe you should just mind your fuckin business.

Probably because it is considered an unnecessary risk to the safety of reptiles and amphibians to use options longer in duration than next day shipment.

As for your response, mind your language.

nickolasanastasiou
08-17-2018, 09:02 PM

While I see your point (because I care about the animals as well), this could be stepping more into BOI-type territory, so best not to press too hard if not willing to take it there.

stevep
08-17-2018, 09:35 PM
Email and private message sent