PDA

View Full Version : stub tail b&w for trade

Lonermon
03-26-2005, 05:46 AM
while at work thurday i picked up a black and white tegu . due to a stupid accident ( as i was returnign it to the cage it jumped and i got left holding half a tail ) so i had to buy it . its okay for now , but i knwo that these guys get big . i dont have the space for a larger monitor so id rather trade it now than later when it gets too big . other than the short tail its in great shape . its 8 inches long ( would have been 11 with a full tail ) been eatign like a pig on large crickets . would liek to trade for coloubrids . replay or eamil (lonermon@yahoo.com) if intrested . :scatter:

Thanks
Turtle

Lonermon
03-26-2005, 05:48 AM
jsut a note to any intrested traders without experience with a tegu , the tail WILL NOT grow back . i dont want anyone trading thinking that its jsut gonna grow back and then being bummed when it doesnt .

Doomsdayrobotarmy
04-06-2005, 10:02 PM
i would be interested, i have cash and/or 3 leopard geckos for trade, is it Argentine or Columbian?

SiscoReptiles
03-01-2006, 11:49 PM
Tegu tails will grow back. They will not look like they did before, meaning they will not have the color they had before. They will be all black and the bone in the tail will be replaced with cartilage.

Rick

SiscoReptiles
03-01-2006, 11:53 PM
doh.. this was the fourth post in this thread and after I reply I realize this post is almost a year old. Ignore my reply.

Rick