PDA

View Full Version : Snow Rosy Boas

pch101
04-06-2005, 11:25 AM
Just like in Snow Boa Constrictors, Snow Rosy Boas are Rosies that display both anerythism and amelanism on the same specimen. Snow Rosy Boas are white with an ever so light hint of translucent pink patterning. In some light they look like they are a very pale pink color, and in other light they look pure white. Like the anerys, they have a solid black eye, and are truly a sight to behold. The Snow Rosy Boas that I work with were originally produced by introducing the anerytheristic gene from a Borrego anery into the Whitewater amel strain. I thought I would share a few pics. Now lets see if this works.

reptilebreeder
04-06-2005, 06:23 PM
Cool looking snake, James.

Wilomn
04-06-2005, 06:57 PM
Cool looking snake, James.

VERY true John. But, is it coastal or desert? Does THAT GUY even know? LOL

pch101
04-06-2005, 08:44 PM
Allright wiseguy. Actually Wes, you are kinda right in that it is neither, and I have no way of knowing since it is the resulting offspring from a breeding of an amelinistic whitewater (which is an intergrade between the desert and the coastal) to a Anery Borrego (Coastal). So it is leaning slightly more toward Coastal, but there is no way to tell the exact percentages as the actual WWs are varying in their percentage ratios of coastal to desert as it is already. Am I making any sense? Anyway, Glad you both like him :)