PDA

View Full Version : SOLD!! ADULT FEMALE REDFOOTS-BREEDING SIZE

Southernreptiles15
02-06-2019, 09:18 AM
I have three adult female Redfoots available. They are 10-11 inch breeding size. One of them recently laid two eggs in December, unfortunately I don’t know which of the three it was. They are long term captives and were brought into the United States almost two years ago. Shortly after I purchased them and they have been living in a large outdoor enclosure. They are all 100% healthy, no issues what so ever.

They are $350 each plus shipping.

Our Links:
www.southernreptiles.net
www.Facebook.com/southernreptiles
www.instagram.com/southernreptilesfl

Shipping is priority overnight via FedEx. Payment is PayPal (account not required). Or local pick up in Boca Raton Florida. Includes insulated box, heat pack(if necessary), shipping insurance and live arrival guarantee. Shipping generally ranges from as low as $25 for hatchlings to as high as $75 for adults. Shipping varies depending on your location and weight/dimensions of the box.

For additional pictures, shipping quote or questions please email me at southernreporders@gmail.com or text message/call 561-716-8257. If I do not answer please leave a voicemail.

Trades: I am open to beneficial and reasonable trade offers on different species of turtles and tortoises. Let me know what you got.