PDA

View Full Version : did some herping

freedom
05-26-2005, 01:12 PM
well i went out the other day to do some herping and i actually found some snakes!ive never found snakes in the wild before but now i have!i found 1 ring neck snake that had just hatched and i found 2 southern pecific rattlers and they dident even rattle!i dident go to close to them though but it was really cool but my camera wasent working so i wasent able to get any pics which sucked but maybe next time!

Rebel Dragons
05-26-2005, 01:57 PM
Get that camera fixed!!!! I would love to see some herpers photo's of things they saw while out and about.

DragonCharm
05-26-2005, 02:20 PM
I went last weekend and only found 2 salamanders and a millipede. :(

reptilebreeder
05-26-2005, 07:33 PM
well i went out the other day to do some herping and i actually found some snakes!ive never found snakes in the wild before but now i have!i found 1 ring neck snake that had just hatched and i found 2 southern pecific rattlers and they dident even rattle!i dident go to close to them though but it was really cool but my camera wasent working so i wasent able to get any pics which sucked but maybe next time!
Cool. good stuff. Where abouts (in general) did you go? Definitely need to get a camera for good filed herping adventures.

freedom
05-26-2005, 08:16 PM
i went to arastradero preserve its really cool there and as your in fresno do you know of any other good herping spots around here?im mainly looking for snakes

PrismaSandBoaMorphs
11-20-2012, 02:38 AM
I'm looking for a place near fresno to go herping for snakes and cool lizzards!