PDA

View Full Version : Urgent hElp!!

cham-n-snakes
06-01-2005, 11:36 AM
Hi, can someone help me out, my 7 and a half month old male veiled has recently begun to get on the floor of his cage! He sleeps on the floor, and just lays there, he still looks extremely healthy, eyes are good, legs are good, just worries me being on the floor of his cage, is something wrong with him?? help

JasonDescamps
06-01-2005, 02:42 PM
It would help more if you can post some more details about the cham and it's care. Caging, lighting, supplements, etc.

cham-n-snakes
06-01-2005, 03:56 PM
Hey, My chameleon in under a 100 watt bulb with Uva and Uvb rays, in a 18 X 18 X 36 high wire fencing/mesh cage. The light is directly on top or the cage, there are two ficus benjamina trees in the cage, i feed him from a cup hung on the side of the cage, he eats crickets fed with calcium every other day. Every four days the crickets are powdered with calcium. He is also fed waxworms and milworms sparingly. he is watered by being misted, at least twice a day. And water also drips from a cup in the middle of the cage twice a day. does that help any? i could post a picture if needed.

JasonDescamps
06-01-2005, 09:18 PM
Try to post a pic of your setup and the cham. What brand and type of bulb are you using?