PDA

View Full Version : Kiote9/ Shelly Pauley

kiote9
06-14-2005, 08:53 PM
Well, anyone who reads my posts probably knows me well enough....lol

I got my first corn about 3 years ago. He was a 28" okeetee. He is now about 50" and I need to actually get him sexed so I can try my hand at breeding corns.

I have an ever increasing collection and have discovered that BCC and BCI are my absolute favorite snakes. Of all the reptiles I have seen I like them the best. I hope to start breeding them this fall, and if I can get my paws on the snakes I want I might get some interesting projects going.

I have corns, kings, blue beauties, red blood pythons, ball pythons, and boas. I also have a small assortment of geckos: 4 Leos, 2 AFTs, 2 Flying, 2 Tokays, and 1 Pictus.

I also have an assortment of human children, and a coupe of canines.

(click pic to enlarge)

http://img34.imagevenue.com/loc214/th_f77_NewGirl06_06_2005_008.jpg (http://img34.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc214&image=f77_NewGirl06_06_2005_008.jpg)

Eventually I hope to have enough knowledge to be a GOOD hobbyist breeder.

Right now I am focusing on my Boas. I have a black bellied BCC male that I am looking for a nice female to breed with. I also have a beautiful pair of normal BCI that I will probably breed this fall. If the male isn't ready I'll put my girl in with the Black Belly. I have a nice little girl BCI who is only 28" and an Alex Hue Pastel BCI coming soon. I am going to be in the market for a pair of het for albinos in the near future.

This is where I'm at today.

handsomeRob
06-17-2005, 06:34 AM
hey, check out srsnakes.com (email srsnakes@yahoo.com)...theyre sellingh 100% het pairs for $375 including shipping. im picking up a pair from them so i can have something worthwhile to breed in the next few years. seriously considering going into the breeding business. just hope the market doesnt fall or the world doesnt blow up before then.

as far as marriage goes, i dont see the point in it. i mean 2 ppl can love each other and live with each other without being married. the only thing marriage is is just buying the other person a ring.

to tell you the truth, i kinda went "society" when you mentioned your daughter was a welder. you know the old "oh god she's a lesbian" type mentality. but only for a split second because i remembered that she is going through a divorce so i knew that she wasnt like that. of course, i had to check out your pic. kinda reminded me of "stiffler's mom" from american pie.thats a compliment, btw. i hope that what i said doesnt offend anyone but like you have already seen, i speak my mind.

well, im going to visit my parents this weekend for father's day (dad has lung cancer so it will probably be the last father's day i get to spend with him). i will be back on wednesday so i will hope to hear from one or both of you.

Lucille
06-17-2005, 06:41 AM
Shelly, very nice picture, and appropriate to the site!! I have been following along your thread about the black belly boa, and I think you have an excellent assortment of reptiles.
I think you are an outstanding addition to this site and I am glad you are here.

handsomeRob
06-17-2005, 06:47 AM
hey kiote, sorry about me posting that little bit there. was up all night after work and decided to reply to your private messgae, but accidentally clicked the reply link as i was looking at your pic.i started beating myself for doing it and then started beating myself harder after seeing that for some reason i was unable to edit the post. i sincerely apologize for saying what i did in the public forum and i guess that will teach me to type personal replies after an all nighter.

kiote9
06-17-2005, 10:52 AM
Rob, it's all good. One thing you'll find out about me is that only intimate things are private. I give my opinions honestly and freely. It makes me unpopular in many circles, but I'm not out to impress anyone.

If you say something to me in private, however, I'll not share it without your permission.

I'll reply to your post in a PM.

kiote9
06-17-2005, 11:23 AM
Shelly, very nice picture, and appropriate to the site!! I have been following along your thread about the black belly boa, and I think you have an excellent assortment of reptiles.
I think you are an outstanding addition to this site and I am glad you are here.

I read your posts too, Lucille, and I am very flattered by your compliments. Your patience and level of tolerance are admirable. Thank you!!!!

Here is a pic of my little girl, Harmony (1). She won't sit still unless she has your hand in a deathgrip....then she's comfortable. I have been sitting like this for almost an hour. It makes typing a challenge!!!

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-6/1024340/Fboa06-17-2005002a.JPG

She's at about 28" now. I got her from Refined Reptiles back in February and she is doing great!!!!! She is yellow and brown in real life colors.

Jim O
06-17-2005, 11:26 AM
Nice hand...erm snake. :p

kiote9
06-17-2005, 12:22 PM
Nice hand...erm snake. :p

Thank you Jim!!! :laugh:

DAND
07-11-2005, 12:54 PM
I see how you are! You reply here but don't post on MY thread!! LOL

Well EXCUSE ME! I didn't even know you had a thread until just now. :raspberry

I'm sure we will meet again. I'll probably have a table at the Kalamazoo show, if for no reason other than to have an excuse to hang out :hehe:

If I can make the show I'll make some room for you at my table. ;)

Melle
07-11-2005, 01:22 PM
Hi Shelley :)
Since you replied to my post, I had better reply to yours too! Hehe. Very beautiful snakes you have there. Hopefully I'll see ya in Taylor, and Kalamazoo!