PDA

View Full Version : SOLD!! SOLD - 10 CB2019 Reeves turtle hatchlings

shelledfriends
12-29-2019, 01:01 PM
Group of 10 two plus months old Reeves hatchlings.

Species: Reeves turtles are what I call water puppies :) A very outgoing species that stays relatively small, is cold hardy and hard to not fall in love with. They are sun worshippers and truly semi-aquatic, enjoy the land area of the enclosure just as much as they enjoy the water.

Enclosure: Outdoor housing when possible is the way to go. These turtles love to bask just as much as they love to soak in their pool. A well planted enclosure that provides both security, shade and high humidity will be well appreciated.

Diet: The hatchlings are feeding on Reptomin baby pellets and Zoomed hatchling pellets.

What to expect: I am happy to answer any questions you have, before and after the transaction is over. The most important thing for me is that my hatchlings get a good home so if you are new to the hobby then I am happy to help you with every aspect of their care. E-mail is the best way to stay in touch with me.

See these links for reviews about me http://tinyurl.com/kml8f5n and http://tinyurl.com/hhsru6e

Guarantee: Guaranteed to be alive and outwardly healthy upon arrival if signed for upon delivery. Full refund, yes including the shipping cost, if the animal does not reach you alive.

Price: $250 including overnight shipping.

Shipping: I will ship via Reptilesexpress for next day arrival. Please note that if you live in a small town or remote location then even if I choose 10.30 am delivery the package might still not be delivered until later in the day. Sorry but no USPS or second day shipping. I will e-mail you the tracking number when the package is shipped to you. I ship only on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

Packaging: I will always use a box with styrofoam lining. No additional cost for the box. Cool packs/heat packs will be added as needed, again at no extra cost.

Payment: - Paypal and postal money orders accepted. Please e-mail me for my address or paypal ID depending on what you are using.

Note: All turtles/tortoises under 4" are sold for educational or research purposes only and not as pets. No sales to minors.

Please e-mail me at michael.rajkumar@gmail.com if you have any questions. Thank you.

Michael Thathuvaswamy