PDA

View Full Version : Leo gecko for adoption Ohio

sugarkornbizkits
09-01-2005, 10:08 AM
I have up for adoption a normal male leopard gecko. I am not sure of his age, but I'm guessing he's 2 or 3. I had gotten this guy from a kid who had 60 some reptiles and his mom flipped out when she found out how many he had (his dad was the one who had gotten them all for him). This leo is perfect-has the fattest tail I have ever seen. The only thing wrong with him is that he has some toenails missing on his front feet from the shed collecting there and the kid not helping him get it off. I was told this guy was used as a breeder, but I didn't ask if he was proven or not. He is a little skittish when you go to pick him up, but once in your hand, he is fine. He has an adoption fee for $20 for just him and an extra $10 if you want his cage, hide, and waterdish. (You need to provide the heatlamp/undertank heater, I need these for other reptiles.) I will NOT ship him, so please don't ask. This is a local adoption only-please look up on mapquest where Chardon is, BEFORE inquiring about him. I can deliver/meet halfway within a reasonable distance. Pictures of him are available upon request. Also-if you want, I can also throw in the leopard gecko manual.

sugarkornbizkits
09-06-2005, 12:26 PM
Mr. Gex has been adopted out and has a new home at my aunt's home where I know he'll be spoiled rotten! :spinny: