PDA

View Full Version : Opportunistic predators....

Lucille
09-04-2005, 10:00 PM
In the wake of the Katrina disaster, all of a sudden there are advertisements and businesses springing up that seem questionable to me.

I like fun as much as the next person (maybe more, lol) but this ad rubbed me the wrong way. Am I over reacting, or what do YOU think?

Free Room & Board for Katrina Victim Dancers/Entertainers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: anon-95423993@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-09-04, 5:37PM CDT

Falling on hard times? Want to live with a fun, attractive, 20-something caucasian male with his own townhouse? This offer is open to any dancer/entertainer that was affected by the Katrina disaster. You'll have you're own room in a clean house, a shared bathroom, and access to the internet, tv/dvd, etc. And a big closet. I'm also willing to help you get back on your feet and start working/etc.

What' the catch? You be open minded, sweet, considerate, attractive, and willing to help me out if I need any favors in the future.

Serious inquiries only. I usually rent this room for 500$ + 100$ for bills, so this is a pretty decent exchange. I will also provide food/bills/entertainment for you.

this is in or around Houston, TX 77082

no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

DAND
09-05-2005, 05:41 AM
Sounds like the dude has a hard time finding dates. :rofl: