PDA

View Full Version : Check out my website...

StinaUIUC
09-08-2005, 05:32 PM
Can you guys check out my website?...I'm working on completely revamping it! New name and everything...the url will remain the same for now though. Let me know what you think of the color scheme and whatnot!

www.illinileosandpetportraits.com

Milwaukee Reptiles
09-08-2005, 05:54 PM
I like it. It's easy to navigate and the layout is nice. My only two things: The font you use for the navigation on the first page makes the text look really small. I found it hard to read on my monitor (the silver-background navigation text was fine though). The color isn't consistant. I like both color schemes (the silver and the orange one), but I'd pick one and stay consistant. It makes navigation a little easier and not so confusing about where you are. I didn't get a chance to read all the text yet but it looks pretty good!

StinaUIUC
09-08-2005, 06:21 PM
Thanks :) I was thinking of changing that font...The silver background is the default one...mine is the red-brown/green/yellow...I haven't been working on it very long...so that's why only 2 pages are in that scheme...lol

jglass38
09-08-2005, 06:42 PM
I agree on the font but otherwise its good! Also I like sticking with one color scheme when I create a site. Nice work!

StinaUIUC
09-09-2005, 01:55 AM
Ok...its basically done now...I just have to get to the about page...lol If you notice any incorrect information or anything that looks wrong please let me know!