PDA

View Full Version : SOLD!! SOLD - Juvenile male redfoot tortoise - nearly 8" SCL

shelledfriends
06-13-2020, 12:16 PM
Captive bred and raised juvenile male redfoot tortoise, been in my care a little over three years now. Active, alert and heavy. Nearly 8" SCL.

Enclosure: Outdoor housing when possible is the way to go. This beauty is housed outdoors from May till end of September.

Diet: Fed a diet of home grown weeds, mulberry leaves, grape leaves, rose and hibiscus flower, cactus pads, spring mix, mushrooms, sweet potatoes and Mazuri diet.

What to expect: I am happy to answer any questions you have, before and after the transaction is over. The most important thing for me is that my animals get a good home so if you are new to the hobby then I am happy to help you with every aspect of their care. E-mail is the best way to stay in touch with me.

See these links for reviews about me http://tinyurl.com/kml8f5n and http://tinyurl.com/hhsru6e

Guarantee: Guaranteed to be alive and outwardly healthy upon arrival if signed for upon delivery. Full refund, yes including the shipping cost, if the animal does not reach you alive.

Price: $200 plus shipping.

Shipping: I use Reptilesexpress and will ship for overnight delivery. No USPS or second day delivery, sorry.

NOTE: FedEx is experiencing delivery delays on their routes due to additional load in the system. At this time, given the weather conditions in most areas, I will ship only to a hub where the package will be held for pickup.

Packaging: I will always use a box with styrofoam lining. No additional cost for the box. Cool packs will be added as needed, again at no extra cost.

Payment: - Paypal and postal money orders accepted. Please e-mail me for my address or paypal ID depending on what you are using.

Note: All turtles/tortoises under 4" are sold for educational or research purposes only and not as pets. No sales to minors.

Please e-mail me at michael.rajkumar@gmail.com if you have any questions. Thank you.

Michael Thathuvaswamy