PDA

View Full Version : 2.1 Children's Python

madamwlf
11-19-2005, 08:10 PM
I have 2.1 Children's python I need to find a rescue for. One has upper respitorary infection (which I have meds for) and another one seems to be coming down with it as well. Of my whole collection, these 3 are the only ones giving me problems. I would prefer to find them someone who knows how to take care of them before anything else happens. Thanks.

NMReptileRescue
11-20-2005, 11:21 PM
Hi,
You may want to contact my colleague at nmreptilerescue@yahoo.com. She has extensive experience with snakes, and the NMRR pays shipping costs.

Jennie

madamwlf
11-25-2005, 06:05 PM
Well, I took both snakes to the vet today. One actually has mouth rot and is already on the road to recovery. The other one still has URI. I took it to one vet who gave me Baytril to give to the snake orally. Never heard of doing that but hey. Snake wasn't getting better. So took it to another vet I use and they gave me antibotics to inject in the snake. So, I expect her to be well on her way to getting better. Thanks for all the responses.

lizardldy
11-25-2005, 06:39 PM
are you still looking for a home for them?If so i would love to givethem one

madamwlf
11-25-2005, 11:56 PM
No, I plan to keep them at this point. Hopefully all will go well. Thanks.

NMReptileRescue
11-27-2005, 08:40 PM
I'm so glad they're doing better! Stomatitis is a pain, but very curable! Good luck!!!

Jennie
NMRR