PDA

View Full Version : bermese qustions

butterscotch
12-01-2005, 09:38 AM
i woke up the other morning and my bermese looked dull but today hes acting kinda strange could it be the cold weather??? please answer this

Cat_72
12-01-2005, 09:45 AM
With what little information you gave, it's pretty much impossible to say what's going on with your BUrmese. When you say dull, do you mean his colors are dull? He could be going into shed....or what do you mean exactly by, "acting strange"? Is he very lethargic? Overly active? Rolling over on his back? Dancing a jig?

butterscotch
12-01-2005, 10:29 AM
well what i ment is his colors are dull and hes not as active as normal is this normal when its cold??

jsrocket
12-01-2005, 11:33 AM
What temperature are you keeping him at? What and how often does he eat? Are his eyes milky? Need a lot more info to give you any kind of an answer.

Southwick Herps
12-01-2005, 04:20 PM
Sounds like a shed... If his colors get dull, and he is less active.. I mean, snakes like to hide out when things like sheds are occuring. You would to if you were almost completely if not entirely blind by the opaque stage of shedding.

coyote
12-01-2005, 11:02 PM
More information needed.
In addition to what has already been asked.
How long have you had this Burmese? How old is it? Has it been eating for you? Does it always have a water bowl with clean water? Is the water bowl big enough for the snake to soak in? What substrate are you using? What are you using to heat the cage? What is the humidity?