PDA

View Full Version : my burms

jamie_herp08
12-28-2005, 10:27 PM
Hey guys,
i just thought i would post some pics of my two burms, the first is a female dh albino/granite around 6'
http://www.tinypic.com/view/?pic=ipcunm
second is my male albino het granite, hes an 05' and is pounding the rat pups!
http://www.tinypic.com/view/?pic=ipcztw
let me know what you think
jamie

Art Klass
12-28-2005, 10:53 PM
Good Lookin! I'm a boa guy, but i've been considering on getting an albino granite burm and a granite het albino. They are gorgeous snakes. I'm a little weak on them. I don't know if I really want to go that large. It's a want to don't want to thing. Know what I mean?

jamie_herp08
12-28-2005, 11:00 PM
I know exactly what you mean, im sort of going through the same situation right now. I would like to get a couple of retics, but they are absolute monsters! I am hoping to produce some granites and albino granites next season. What kind of boas do you have? I absolutely love the caulkers kays.
jamie

Art Klass
12-28-2005, 11:06 PM
Well, I have two Surinams, two Guyanas, columbians, nics, two gorgeous hypos het for albino, bunch of babies. totally addicted! Where's Piggott? I just moved from Benton to Springfield, MO. Art

snakebiteAZ1
12-28-2005, 11:22 PM
Get a Retic, i have 3.. A13 foot Male super tiger, a 17 foot Female normal, and a 10 foot Female tiger, all three are big babies, and i mean big LOL!!! The only drawback use to be getting larger food items, but now i have an excellent source of rabbits, so good that i have been selling about 100lbs a month.. Anyway the Retics are great if you have the cage space for them!!! Just my 2 cents worth.. Mike Leonard

jamie_herp08
12-29-2005, 01:03 AM
Piggott is about an hour away from Jonesboro and about a half hour away from Poplar Bluff MO. Are any of your baby boas for sale? I would kinda like to get one
jamie

Art Klass
12-29-2005, 01:29 AM
Jamie, I have some smokin 05 columbian holdbacks that i'd be happy to place with you. They are very light in color, great tails with a connecting circleback pattern. They range from $85. to $120. I have both males and females. email me if you like at artamy@sbcglobal.net so we can discuss it further if you would like to. I'll get back with you as soon as I can. Art