PDA

View Full Version : Ball Python In Sac-still needs home

darkbloodwyvern
04-02-2006, 09:20 PM
UPDATE! ball python in Sacramento!

My friend has announced to me that she doesn't care anymore about the original owner, and she is putting up for adoption a male ball python plus equipment: tank, water dish, hide, lamp to any experienced and good snake owners for $60 for everything. Please email/pm me for more info or call Aliza at (916) 996-8819 this is in Sacramento, CA-no shipping, sorry. the adoption fee is debatable, but we want you to prove you can make enough to feed the guy every week! Plus she has spent way too much money taking care of an animal she really never wanted. If you take him to the vet as soon as you get him, and bring a reciept back to her, reimbursement may be considered, he has been having difficult sheds and needs good humidity and hotter temps.

An almost two-foot ball python eats adult live mice once a week, or two twice a week. will aslo take rats, eats like a champ, handles great! I bet he's about big enough to breed, but wasn't able to check his weight out. he is a lovely beastie, and I am hoping to ake him if you don't, but you should get him if you want him!!!! :D

my email is kyrawyvern@gmail.com, serious inquiries only, I'm sorry i don't have any pics-he's a plain jane normal.

darkbloodwyvern
06-24-2006, 02:50 AM
~gone~