PDA

View Full Version : Just a few promised pics

kare
04-30-2006, 01:17 PM
Hi all, and Rana!
I found a pic of our passed away female hoggie. Roomy said I am nuts. She was between 18-24" long. Just seemed like she was smaller to me - see what happens when you near the "50" mark. LOL. Also is a pic of one of my female hoggies - sub-adult. She is about 18" long right now, and a chow hound! She is a late 2004 baby. Hope I attached the pics correctly ....
Hope you like.

kare
04-30-2006, 09:29 PM
The pics didn't go in the order I wanted. The middle, out-of-focus, picture is the 12 year old that died in October. The first and third pics are of Ivy, my 2004 girl, who is a possible het for albino.

cutefaces
05-01-2006, 09:53 AM
wow, those are great pics!!! i love hoggies!! they have the cutest little faces!!! my girls name is piglet, she's so shy and has never attempted to strike at me, she's about 6 months old right now and i've only had her for four!! i did however hear her hiss at me for the first time the other day!!!! but it was my fault for startling the poor little sweetheart!!! she loves to sit (lay!!) in my hand to let me pet her on the sides of her tummy (body!). if i'm ever having a bad day, all i need to do is go and peek in at her little face and it makes my day that much happier!!! if you're interested, i have some pics in the gallery, ckeck them out and tell me what you think!!

darkbloodwyvern
05-01-2006, 02:46 PM
cutefaces-those are nice pics, she is really pretty. i love hognoses, they are so cute and wierd looking :D your pictures make me want to get some nice pitures of my own.
good luck with piglet!

kare
05-01-2006, 08:04 PM
Nice pics. We do love our hoggies. I'd love to see pics of everyone's hoggies. C'mon all, join in!

ladyserpent7
05-02-2006, 03:12 AM
i would love to put pics of giselle, but i dont know how to put pics from my camera phone into the comp..ill learn soon though :).......love your hoggies karen...but the 12 year old...she looks like an eastern in that pic...her coloring and all :)

kare
05-02-2006, 09:38 PM
Ah the 12 year old, she was the first hoggie I ever "met". I believed she was a western, but I don't really know. I am very careful about my breeder sources, now.
Can you send your cell camera pics to your email addy? I remember a friend doing that. I've done the same with text messages and I don't have internet service on my phone. Hope to see your babies, soon.

ladyserpent7
05-05-2006, 01:19 AM
nope..i tried but it says network not available..maybe i have to pay for that option or somethin..i dunno....i havent had a chance to play w/ my phone much..but i will definitely sit down soon and read the manual :)

kare
05-05-2006, 08:08 AM
I wish I could help, but I still have the "old" phone - ya know, the one that doesn't flip closed and no camera :rolleyes: Maybe this year I'll decide to find a new service and get one of those "new-fangled" phones. LOL. Then you can help me figure it out!

ladyserpent7
05-12-2006, 04:52 AM
yah right..im still trying to figure it out myself...i just got this phone...i was pushed onto the bandwagon..haha