PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Tame Female Iguana

smithbad05
05-12-2006, 02:23 PM
Hello All,
I am looking to give an Iguana a wonderful home. Must be tame and I prefer a female but if you have a tame male let me know. I am not interested in babies. I would like to rescue one since there is such a need but will consider buying. Must be healthy!! Any variety will be accepted. Let me know what you have and how much. smith_bad05@hotmail.com

Please note that I am NOT wanting to breed. I just want an Iguana for a pet.

Thanks for looking,
Daniel & Rebecca

coyote
05-13-2006, 02:14 PM
What kind of set up do you have ready for an iguana?
What kind of experience do you have with them and what is your level of knowledge regarding iguana husbandry?
Where do you live?
Do you have children or other pets?
Do you own your home?
Do you have a competent reptile veterinarian locally?

smithbad05
05-13-2006, 03:00 PM
What kind of set up do you have ready for an iguana? I have a 6'Tx4'Lx4'D [I]custom made cage.
What kind of experience do you have with them and what is your level of knowledge regarding iguana husbandry? I have done extensive research both online and off about these creatures and would not be wanting one if I did not know how to properly care for them. One of my favorite websites is www.reptilecare.com
Where do you live? I am located in Alabama, in the country.
Do you have children or other pets? No children, but I do currently breed and raise tortoises, turtles, and bearded dragons.
Do you own your home? Yes, or I wouldn't be wanting one.
Do you have a competent reptile veterinarian locally? Yes, and a very good one if I may say so. Marie Rush, she works with the B'ham zoo.

Anything else?