PDA

View Full Version : food items

John Apple
07-31-2006, 06:49 PM
OK here ...What are the most unusual things that you have fed a tarantula, be grusume :ack2: be real :ack2: and lets here it ...I'll chime in after a reply or two :bolt01:

DAND
07-31-2006, 07:03 PM
Other than pinky/fuzzy mice and pinky rats the occasional toad and frog have made their way into my tarantula's diet. I have also feed kinked hatchlings (kings/corns) when I have them (waste not want not). :eatpointe

DAND
07-31-2006, 07:29 PM
be grusume :ack2: be real :ack2: and lets here it

Oh, I forgot the grusume. The frogs and toads are the ones that have first either met with Rosie (beagle mix) or my lawn mower. :hehe:

Leighanne
08-01-2006, 06:52 AM
Pinkies, Crickets, JuneBugs and thats it so far! My Fiancee wants to feed him an Anole, but I just can't do it! We have one and they just have so much character, their to cute! I'd feel bad.

John Apple
08-01-2006, 01:43 PM
Well I think I got that beat...all the above items in the posts above I have fed ...taranyulas being the garbage disposals that they are.
Here is my MOST unusual food item..My nephew's dog killed a possum and about an hour after the death the possum had some rather large fuzzies crawling around it :ack2: well to make a long story short they were fed off to a couple of snakes and the other three were eaten By an OBT, a goliath and my female auratum.

DAND
08-01-2006, 02:00 PM
Cool. Nothing like free food huh?