PDA

View Full Version : Car Insurance!

Quintin
08-16-2006, 04:29 AM
Good day Guys Im Quintin Williams,:)

Last week I traded in my truck for a car, I figured that no only would I save on gas but I would save on insurance as well. My truck was a 2002 F150 4X4 and the car I got was a Mitsubishi Galant. Much to my surprise when I called the insurance company they told me it would cost more to insure! I guess they consider this car a luxury car! How much BS is that?? I have been surfing the net for good insurance, i came into http://www.insurancepaylite.com has anyone tried online insurance? how effective is the online quote system? can i depend my money on this? or can anyone tell me a good insurance company to check out that may be cheaper or won't consider a Galant a luxury car? Thank you in advance.

candykidd
05-13-2009, 01:28 PM
Well since you didn't come back, I figured any advice would now be pointless. I'm looking to get quotes, too.. hmm

Uroboros
05-13-2009, 02:29 PM
I was t-boned while making a left turn by someone that was passing on the right at about 35 mph.

My insurance company (Allstate) called their insurance company to ask if the road was two lanes at that point. Their insurance company (Country) said that it was two lanes. Allstate told me I was at fault and paid off the jerk that t boned me.

In good hands, my ass. I dropped them that day. American Family has been pretty good so far.

hhmoore
05-13-2009, 05:15 PM
Guys, please don't talk to the spammers, lol.