PDA

View Full Version : Large Male New Guinea Frilled Dragon for sale or trade

willows chelle
08-25-2006, 10:24 AM
I have a beautiful Male with a nice yellow frill. He is very big, and healthy. He was underweight and starving when i purchased him. I thought he was calmer than he really is because he had no energy because the woman who had him wasnt feeding him properly.

This lizard has turned out to be quite a character, making frill, running on two legs through the house and hissing. He is just too much dragon for me. I am a bit intimmidated. He has never bitten me, but he acts like he would. They are big showoffs.

He will only go to a good home. Reptile experience is a must. He eats a minimum of two fuzzie mice every other day. He will eat dead fuzzies, but enjoys the living screaming mice better :)

I am open to trades, I am interested in unusual leopard geckos. Bright tangarine colors are what I am looking for atm. Be specific about bloodlines if your offering a gecko. I also need a hovabator.

I am very reluctant to ship him. I would be willing to drive an hour or so out to meet you if you want to go that way.
I am in the atlanta GA area.

I have pictures, but they are too big to upload.

email me if your interested. chellemakepeace@yahoo.com

I will not be letting him go for less than 200 dollars, or that amount in trade.

thank you!

willows chelle
08-25-2006, 10:26 AM
also, he is approx two and half years old, and would make a fantastic breeder.

bvgt40
06-21-2007, 11:52 AM
Im sending you a email as i read

Rizz
08-01-2007, 09:50 AM
Have you found a new home for your boy?
I have a few girls that are waiting to meet him. I'm recently relocated to Paducah, KY.... and I understand that GA could be a day trip if we can work out the details.

My experience includes 4 adult female frilled dragons.... 2 each in 42x30x72 tall screened cage... they love that vertical height. I also have a juvie that I was hoping is a male, but am now pretty sure she is just another gorgeous girl.... ahhh, the struggles of getting hatchlings... LOL

I also have 9 bearded dragons, in high colors, which i'm occasionally breeding as a hobby.

Not to mention two Super Hypo tangerine geckos, male & female, that are breeding, but I haven't figured out how to tell when she is ready to lay eggs and she lays them in odd places.

Then on to the chameleons, a large male veiled and an adult male Fischer's who is hand tame.

I have lots of reptile experience and a passion for the frilleds. The hissing and frilling can be intimidating, but I think we can probably work through that as I have w/ 2 of the females I adopted.

Let me know if he's still available. Thanks.

Robyn