PDA

View Full Version : CB '06 Cali Kingsnake in Indiana, PA

bsharrah
09-22-2006, 09:42 AM
I have a baby cali king which I purchased recently at the behest of my son, although as the adult, I admit I should have known better. It has eaten one time for me and is due to eat again this weekend. Currently feeding on f/t pinky mice.

Because I didn't pay much for it, have not had it very long, and cannot swear to its feeding habits (again, has only eaten one meal in my possession), I am offering it for adoption rather than sale. It is very feisty and will rear up, shake its tail, and strike when approached; however, once picked up, it does not bite - but will poop on you.

I am guessing that due to its age, it will eventually calm down with frequent handling, but I can't be sure of that.

I do not know the sex and have no plans to sex it. I am not a certified shipper through any carrier so shipping is not offered. It must be picked up locally. I am willing to give this animal to a good home but not spend a lot of money on gas to get it there. Send me an email if you are interested or have any questions. I do not have any pics right now.

Bart
bsharrah@mindspring.com

bsharrah
09-24-2006, 07:55 AM
This animal has found a new home.

Thanks,
Bart