PDA

View Full Version : sandboa.net has anyone ever being there

nicoleballs
10-07-2006, 02:45 PM
I was searching for some information last night.I came across a website called a sandboas.net..It had a little forum about keyan sanboas..I dont see alot of member on there but it would be a cool place just to go and talk sandboas..There is froums every wherei just thought this is nice little palce where people can become freind because it not huge site..

Thanks for your time

nicoleballs
10-07-2006, 02:47 PM
It also has a part for rosy boas and other ground boas...not just kenyan

kishor
03-05-2015, 05:12 PM
I was searching for some information last night.I came across a website called a sandboas.net..It had a little forum about keyan sanboas..I dont see alot of member on there but it would be a cool place just to go and talk sandboas..There is froums every wherei just thought this is nice little palce where people can become freind because it not huge site..

Thanks for your time
hi
I am searching for purchase of grown up sand boas a male and female pair.
should be atleast 5 to 7 kgs each.
if you know abt any please forward info on kishoryerunkar@gmail.com dubai whatsapp +971553886049

AbsoluteApril
03-05-2015, 06:20 PM
hi
I am searching for purchase of grown up sand boas a male and female pair.
should be atleast 5 to 7 kgs each.

Kishor, this is not the correct spot to make those types of inquiries, you can post a WANTED ad in the classifieds section located here:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=509

it's free to do so.
I hope that helps.

WebSlave
03-05-2015, 07:55 PM
I wouldn't worry about it too much. I doubt anyone has any sand boas weighing between 11 and 15 lbs..... Or is my metric sense or understanding of sand boas max weight way out of whack?

Snake-Queen
03-05-2015, 09:18 PM
I wouldn't worry about it too much. I doubt anyone has any sand boas weighing between 11 and 15 lbs..... Or is my metric sense or understanding of sand boas max weight way out of whack?

A 11 pd sand boa would be the size of a BCI. :eek:

WebSlave
03-06-2015, 12:27 AM
Plus with their rather short maximum length, they would be chunky little devils.....

Snake-Queen
03-06-2015, 12:30 AM
Very likely 5-8 inches in diameter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk