PDA

View Full Version : 5+ Foot Long Tame Female Iguana

CBCG GECKOS
10-10-2006, 02:49 AM
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b156/sadistic_arts/Other/for%20sale/2.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b156/sadistic_arts/Other/for%20sale/DSCF09222.jpg

I got this pretty little girl from a couple a few months back that could no longer make the time to care for her. In the little bit of time that I have had her I've gotten her pretty tame. She is able to be held, with a little hissing ever so often, but I've never been bit by her yet. Reason for selling her now is cause I need to make the room for my boa projects. She is a virgin but has laied eggs 3 times in her 2+ year life time. She will make a great breeder and pet. I can ship but would prefer to have her picked up by someone in the Cleveland, TN area. Shipping would be very stressfull cause she hates to be in small closed up areas. If shipping is desired it would be a fixed $70 for shipping fees. I am currently hopeing to get atlease $60 for this pretty girl. Why so cheap? Cause I got her for free. And I only want the gas money back that it took me to get her. I had to drive through 3 states to get her. Feel free to email for more pictures and info at stickyfingergeckos@yahoo.com

Symbiont
10-18-2006, 01:00 AM
hello, I'm interested in your iguana for a friend of mine,
He had a black iguana and it recently passed,
and he's in rough shape right now, he's taking it very hard and I've bin looking for another iguana for him. He's a HUGE iguana lover and i can assure you that yours will be very loved and well taken care of.
please please PLEASE contact me!!!
DarknessTaintedHeart@hotmail.com

fatboy101
10-18-2006, 10:29 PM
i am very interested in her i have a 4 ft male that has his own bedroom and i think she would feel right at home

fatboy101
10-22-2006, 09:10 AM
just checking in to see if you traded her off or not yet.sorry to be a pest,i am just anxious to get a female for my male

CBCG GECKOS
10-22-2006, 10:37 AM
Yes Im sorry but the people agreed and are fullfilling their side of the trade this weekend.

yungair23
12-13-2006, 08:16 PM
Hi Stephanie did you sell this girl? If not i would like to pay her shipping fee's...Let me know