PDA

View Full Version : Monkey Tree Frogs Help

FrogBond
10-16-2006, 10:35 PM
Hey, i have just purchased one waxy monkey tree frog and one tigerleg monkey tree frog. however, when i bought them i didnt realize that they were infants untill i recieved them. The tigerleg almost never moves, im getting worried about it, and the waxy monkey chooses one spot then stays there for days. i know they are supposed to have high temp and low humidity, so got a calcium light and do not spray them often, i keeep the humidity around 40. they are housed together, however i am still worried about them, do you have any suggestions about what i can do? i am not sure if they are eating either.

Red-Eye
10-17-2006, 12:54 AM
Keep their humidity around 60-80% until they are bigger. They are really prone to dessication when they are young. Temps around 24-28c and lots of crickets of suitable size.

Good Luck, Red Eye

Red-Eye
10-17-2006, 12:57 AM
Keep their humidity around 60-80% until they are bigger. They are really prone to dessication when they are young. Temps around 24-28c and lots of crickets of suitable size. Use low water dishes and cover up part of their tank for increased humidity if needed.

Good Luck, Red Eye