PDA

View Full Version : Really digging this strictly cage building site

HerpLuver
11-17-2006, 11:35 PM
A member here started a forum that is strictly regarding cage building for your herps. Each forum breaks down the process further and further thereby helping to get to the information you NEED to know faster. It's a brand new forum, im sure some of you have already been there. I registered and have intorduced myself. How's about some of you knowledgable folk out there lend a hand in filling in the missing gaps with the information you are willing to provide. I hope no one gets mad im promoting this site, but im all for expanding the ever-needed resources for our industry. This forum will help to build reptile keepers, present and future, knowledge of our herps habitat requirements and how to provide them. So enjoy the site, and sorry for the shameless promo.

http://cagemakers.ophidiagems.com/index.php?sid=3544e6ec3c74ffcb62eec8bdf81fe5d3

HerpLuver
11-17-2006, 11:37 PM
and so i started a new thread, it builds exposure and i havent been around in a while so shoot me LOL :)

Mooing Tricycle
11-17-2006, 11:56 PM
thanks for the link chris! ill totally check this one out!

liquidleaf
11-18-2006, 03:06 PM
Thanks, Chris! I'm so glad people are finding the site useful. I find myself checking out the "caging etc" forums on several sites, so thought it might be nice to centralize some information in one place. :) And no, for the record I didn't bribe Chris heh heh :)

HerpLuver
11-18-2006, 03:09 PM
It's a great site, i've had it up on my desktop all day behind my other sites. Can't wait till more members join! No, Lauren definitely didnt bribe me. Heck, i really wasnt quite sure who started it (Yes i know, even though the thread is not that far down, i wasnt paying attention to the thread starter, just the content)

loye
12-05-2006, 07:54 PM
I'm glad I found this! I was just getting ready to start a new thread asking if anyone knew where I could find some plans for a homebuilt cage. I just got a new snake...and would like to build her a custom cage. I'm definitly gonna check this out!