PDA

View Full Version : .2 albino/ .1 normal burms for adoption/ phoenix

monkeywrench133
12-29-2006, 04:02 PM
My reptile vet got a present from the sherriff's dept this morning, three female Burmese pythons seized in a raid. Two albinos, the third is a normal. All three are up for adoption to good homes in or near phoenix. He may be willing to ship at your expense, but I'll have to check on that. The albinos look like yearlings, each is between 6-8 ft long. They're very underfed, but have beautiful pinks on their heads. The normals is between 10-12 ft long and looks very healthy despite some nose rub and some retained shed.

If you're interested, pm me and I'll get you contact info, but please, serious inquiries only.

corn_breeder
12-29-2006, 04:06 PM
hi im interesed in getting an albino. if you have any more information on them like how much are you asking for them. are they agresive and anything else that i might need to know

treasure1
12-29-2006, 08:20 PM
hi i will gladly take all 3 snakes in the 2 albinos and the normal i have a 6 ft long 4 ft wide 4 ft high home for my 20 ft retic and i also have a 55 gallon aquarium set up for the small albino burms if you are willing to ship to texas they will have a good home thanks please email asap

treasure1
12-29-2006, 08:22 PM
sorry i hit the wrong key my tiger retic is 10 feet not 20

treasure1
12-29-2006, 08:24 PM
have they been eating and shedding good and how are their temperments.. what are they eating....thanks

monkeywrench133
12-29-2006, 08:37 PM
I don't have any information regarding feeding, shedding, etc. These girls were literally dropped off at my vets door by the swat team this morning. They currently have mites, so I did not handle them. They did not appear to be aggessive however. They are being treated for the mites and will be treated for any other parasites. My vet is probably the best in the state (AZ) and will not release these animals till they are 100% healthy. I will have to check with him to see if he's willing to ship. We were both short on time this morning, and I did not remember to ask.

monkeywrench133
01-02-2007, 02:58 PM
Update!! All the burms have been adopted out!! Thanks everyone for all the inquiries!!

emeraldtree79
01-15-2007, 12:41 AM
i woundn't mind taking the albinos, i live in texas and was wondering if oyu new the shipping cost for them or for atleast on of them. Let me know i am very interested, i lost all my snakes in a fire 2months back and am dying for a new one, i had mostly exotics and larger snakes and miss them dearly.Im used to aggressive snakes mostly try and rescue what i can since the larger pissy snakes are hard to find homes for. Let me know i found your post on several sites and would like atleast one of them. Thanks for your time.
kristin

emeraldtree79
01-15-2007, 12:43 AM
nevermind, didn't observe the second page before posting.

jgraham
01-15-2007, 02:04 AM
i curnently live in phila. 19154 if you would ship the snake i am intrested in taking all three. Thanks jeff graham

alexjn30
01-15-2007, 02:49 AM
My reptile vet got a present from the sherriff's dept this morning, three female Burmese pythons seized in a raid. Two albinos, the third is a normal. All three are up for adoption to good homes in or near phoenix. He may be willing to ship at your expense, but I'll have to check on that. The albinos look like yearlings, each is between 6-8 ft long. They're very underfed, but have beautiful pinks on their heads. The normals is between 10-12 ft long and looks very healthy despite some nose rub and some retained shed.

If you're interested, pm me and I'll get you contact info, but please, serious inquiries only.
I am very interested in all three of these fine snakes I would gladly pay the shipping cost and an adoption fee for the care and time you have taken to care for these animals..

alexjn30
01-15-2007, 02:51 AM
I am very interested in all three of these fine snakes I would gladly pay the shipping cost and an adoption fee for the care and time you have taken to care for these animals..

alexjn30
01-15-2007, 02:52 AM

Bob Kite
01-15-2007, 10:16 AM
It has already been pointed out that these animals have already been adopted.