PDA

View Full Version : Pipa Pipa Filteration

pipapipafrogs
01-09-2007, 02:50 PM
I wanted to know whats the best way to filter my 60 gallon tank with 5 large pipa pipa frogs? Now i have 3 ac70's going but does the current the filters make bother the frogs? I was thinking to take away the ac70's on there and add an ehiem 2217 with the spray bar going against the glass! Do i try to lesson the current or does it even matter! can i have 3 ac70's going on tehre would the frogs just think the rivers moving!

pipapipafrogs
01-09-2007, 02:56 PM
Also on wild caught pipa pipa frogs should i treat them all with prazipro for internal parasites. I know i treated my red tail Payaras right when they came in and they are from the same waters!

pipapipafrogs
02-13-2007, 03:13 PM
Well my 5 Pipa Pipa frogs 4 to 7 inches seem to be happy! They are in a 80 gallon with an emperor 400 stuffed with ehiem substrate and a fluval 4 internal all hitting vines to reduce current! Change 25 percent water every week and feed huge organic earthworms 3 times a week, i get sent from Michigan, 250 at a time awoooooo. {Email me for earthworm info!} Thanks in advance for any advice!