6.6 hydeomedusa tectifera 6 to 7 inch $250 each

all these turtles are cb and %100 healthy

please email me for further info to herpsetc@yahoo.com

please serious parties only
thank you
herps etc

mw3538
02-16-2007, 04:49 PM
Sir, I am looking to buy from you but how can I trust you with a negative trader rating? Also looking at some of your posts you are pretty rude. What gives?

bsharrah
02-16-2007, 05:38 PM
Michael,

He doesn't have a negative trader rating. The red indicates a negative karma which only means others didn't like some of his posts. It has nothing to do with his reputation as a buyer or seller.

Bart

christopher66
02-16-2007, 05:53 PM
Michael,

He doesn't have a negative trader rating. The red indicates a negative karma which only means others didn't like some of his posts. It has nothing to do with his reputation as a buyer or seller.

Bart

Carson Phelps has numerous bad guy listings on the BOI,because of his reputation as a seller.
Anyone thinking about doing business with him is strongly recommended to do a search on his name and his business name.
Be carefull!!

herpsetc
02-16-2007, 07:02 PM
dear sir,
yes u can trust me %100
i can give references etc etc.
yes sometimes i can be rude on some of my ads.
theres some people on this site that like to start trouble.
like this guy chris
i never did business with him before.
feel free to email me at herpsetc@yahoo.com
or you can call me at 8564661746
thank you
carson phelps

christopher66
02-16-2007, 07:19 PM
All you need to do is a search on the name Carson Phelps and/or Herps etc,
and all the information is there to inform anyone that he cannot be trusted.
It will save you the buyer ,a lot of trouble. :)

Cat_72
02-16-2007, 10:05 PM
Just to save you some trouble....

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57580&highlight=herps

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75616

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79241&highlight=herps

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84119&highlight=Phelps

mw3538
02-20-2007, 05:44 PM
Thanks for the info! Wow, saved me a lot of money! Thanks again.

Millerlite009
02-20-2007, 09:33 PM
I know a guy who got a aldabra from him, and had no problems.... I never bought anything though...

EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
02-22-2007, 09:19 AM
I recieved the aldabra from him this weekend. I am very upset with Carson.
IT EATS TOO MUCH! :)
The Deal went very smooth and both parties are very happy.
On a side note, where are the moderators? Should posting like this be allowed in the classified section? I mean isn't that what the BOI is for, not an ad? I kinda think this is ridiculous.
Vic Machese

Cat_72
02-22-2007, 09:27 AM
The moderators on occasion make similar posts, when the situation is warranted. He has ripped off plenty of people here, and we like to try to prevent it from happening again. I'm very glad you got your animal.....perhaps he could use that money to pay back some of the folks he ripped off, huh?

I think it's "kinda ridiculous" to buy from someone who has been known to scam people.

EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
02-22-2007, 10:36 AM
I did not post to be put on the butchers block. He lives very close to me and I knew him in the past. He never ripped me off then so I figured I would give him another try. I agree about the shipping situation when he billed shipping to reciever, that should never happen. And if there are other situations out there that are bad, he should make good on it. As far as I am, I am happy with my transaction. As far as me dealing with someone who is known to scam people, I cannot say I feel anyone has the right to say who one can and cannot deal with. If I wanted to risk getting burnt and I took that risk and got burnt I am to blame. I read the topics started on him and I inquired to him about them. As far as what has been done here on this ad, fine if you want to post one thing with a link to his current threads like you did that is fine, but if I were to post a good guy post would you have included that? 3 pages for an ad where this should have been locked and sent directly to the BOI. That is my opinion about it. I am quite concerned on how this site has come. Do a search on the 'F' word see what it comes back with, and I don't see these being moderated.
I used this site since the begining, it has helped me out imensly(sp?) in the past, and I am sure it has done the same for thousands of others, but unfortunately how could you expect one to sit through and read thru a topic when half of it does not pertain to the topis in question. My example is the most recent thread on Bobby Pruiet, where someone had a legitimate complaint and halfway thru it other members started having pissing matches between themselves.
I am in no means standing up for Herps ETC. If he had bad deals in the past then he should fix them if he is at fault. I did not see any 100% proof on any of the situations that that was so. It was quite wishy washy, and I know how bad it hurts to be stung, but it is difficult to try and read a point when others are jumping in with other matters. But as far as where I stand, I am happy with my dealings with HERPS ETC. If you are uncomfortable to do buisness via shipping with someone due to these threads then do what I did and if it is possible meet with the person and do your transaction in person. Yes I know this may not be possible in alot of transactions, so if you still feel weary go somewhere else. I hope everyone who felt like they got burnt gets taking care of it is due to them. And I wish there were no crooks out there, but there are crooks and money hungry fools, if there were not this site would not exsit.
Again I am happy with my transaction, and I love my Tort
Vic

Cat_72
02-23-2007, 08:58 AM
If you are uncomfortable to do buisness via shipping with someone due to these threads then do what I did and if it is possible meet with the person and do your transaction in person.

If someone has been scamming people, I'm not about to give him a cent of my money, meeting in person or not.

That's like saying, "Well, I don't care who he's scamming, as long as it isn't me, it's OK!" When people keep buying from known scammers, they are simply enabling them to keep right on doing what they are doing.

EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
02-23-2007, 10:21 AM
Again I reviewed his threads, a lot of back and forth stuff which did not determin which way or the other. I asked him aboth these threads and he responded immediately explaining his side. Again I am not defending him or what he has done in the past just the very simple fact of I got a large dollar animal from him and I am satisfied
Thanks
Vic

herpsetc
02-26-2007, 04:29 PM
cathy thanks for your feedback
but i'm not a scammer
but if u think i am
thats fine with me.
i can say this i SELL reptiles all day long and if i was such a scammer i wouldn't sell any reptiles CORRECT?
i just took care of emmie johnston
and that went well
thank you faunaclassifieds for all the great business
thank you
herps etc
CARSON PHELPS 856-466-1746