PDA

View Full Version : Updated www.Varnyard-Herps-Inc.com

varnyard
05-02-2007, 10:06 PM
I just updated www.Varnyard-Herps-Inc.com take a look and tell me what you guys think, is there anything I might need to change?

fuscusking13
05-03-2007, 04:18 PM
Very nice site!!! I admit I know jack :censored: about tegus and only worked with two in my life thru rescue(and they were not tame at all lol). Although I know nothing about them I found the site easy to navigate, and everything I might want to know was accessible easily and efficiantly. If I ever got into tegus I would definately come to you first! The only thing that seemed off to me and it could be the fact that I am having a rought day today mentally was the following sentance on the home page : "We are located in Panama City , Florida, location of the famous (world’s most beautiful beaches)." It seemed like you were going to say something else and maybe forgot, or maybe the parenthesis werent supposed to be there? Other than that I really enjoyed the website and you have some beautiful animals!!! Dan M.

varnyard
05-03-2007, 08:18 PM
Thanks for the great comments, as for the (beaches part) That was the wife's idea, lol. :rolleyes_

Scott Ashton
05-04-2007, 02:13 PM
Lookin' good Bobby.

All that's missing is a link to BallPythonForum.com. :NoNo: