FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Ty park/ ty lizards FL (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=605338)

nlmiller1 11-04-2018 11:20 PM

Perhaps Ty is just being misunderstood. If we display deference toward him, he may be more inclined to come on here and engage.

nlmiller1 11-04-2018 11:26 PM

Is there any truth to the rumor that patrons at IguanaFest were making and eating scrambled eggs out of cyclura eggs?

Lucille 11-05-2018 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nlmiller1 (Post 2111034)
Perhaps Ty is just being misunderstood. If we display deference toward him, he may be more inclined to come on here and engage.

Respect is earned, not given. So far, in my book anyway, Ty has done nothing whatsoever to earn my respect.
I believe that through his post here and posts elsewhere, and through his actions, there is plenty of information on which to base a sound judgment of his character (or lack thereof).

WebSlave 11-05-2018 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nlmiller1 (Post 2111035)
Is there any truth to the rumor that patrons at IguanaFest were making and eating scrambled eggs out of cyclura eggs?

If that rumor is true, then perhaps you should suggest to Mr. Park that the name of the event be renamed from "IguanaFest" to "IguanaFeast". :rofl:

Ed Clark 11-05-2018 10:54 AM

Quote:

Misunderstood?

There is enough information in this thread to make an informed decision.

I really don't think that Ty will make an appearance here.

WebSlave 11-05-2018 11:20 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

I felt that I was somewhat unfamiliar with the term "deference" and what it actually means in a practical and potentially applicable sense. So I looked it up.

Perhaps you are being somewhat unkind claiming that Ty Park NEEDS to be treated in that manner?

Akiranar 11-05-2018 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WebSlave (Post 2111110)
I felt that I was somewhat unfamiliar with the term "deference" and what it actually means in a practical and potentially applicable sense. So I looked it up.

Perhaps you are being somewhat unkind claiming that Ty Park NEEDS to be treated in that manner?

Well nlmiller1 is the troll who just likes to stir up junk and make wildly false accusations about people. As for Ty... he has done nothing to gain any respect of deference from me.

Sugarhedgie 11-05-2018 04:22 PM

Today’s hearing

Update....

Today was the hearing for our motion for contempt and our motion for fees (legal and expenses)

“He” did not show up for the hearing.

The judges rulings/orders on our motions will be posted on the Charlotte county FL clerks website most likely tomorrow.

WebSlave 11-05-2018 08:04 PM

Um, do you think the problem could be that the judge did not display enough deference towards Mr. Park?

BobO'Booey 11-05-2018 10:36 PM

Why are there so many off topic posts? I was told this is unacceptable and blocked mind you, and I now have a scarlet letter. Can we get a moderator with a worn out cliche or witty catchphrase to reign in the madness? :exactly::IThankYou:>off_to<::argue:

" butta is awesome sauce on yo mutta"