FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Scammed by Andrew Michael Popp Las Vegas, NV (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=607707)

calebroad 02-09-2017 07:45 PM

Just a quick update, I offered my evident to the defendants attorney, his name is Will Hart. And they are remaining quiet and warning me about counter suing.

As I agreed, I refrained from saying anything else, until I consulted the law firm again. The defendants absolutely 100% will not provide the genetics, despite the pending lawsuit, and all things considered, my law firm had agreed to take my case, but will involve a fee and contingency.

Even with my stating that I would offer to "get over" the other discrepancies upon genetic approval - even if they could prove they believe the genetics exist.

But I'm certain it's a lie, and my claim remains.

So we will meet in court, I am hopeful that I can defeat the scammers

-Chris

Chris Kennard 02-09-2017 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by calebroad (Post 1979260)
Just a quick update, I offered my evident to the defendants attorney, his name is Will Hart. And they are remaining quiet and warning me about counter suing.

As I agreed, I refrained from saying anything else, until I consulted the law firm again. The defendants absolutely 100% will not provide the genetics, despite the pending lawsuit, and all things considered, my law firm had agreed to take my case, but will involve a fee and contingency.

Even with my stating that I would offer to "get over" the other discrepancies upon genetic approval - even if they could prove they believe the genetics exist.

But I'm certain it's a lie, and my claim remains.

So we will meet in court, I am hopeful that I can defeat the scammers

-Chris

Dude, your going before a civil case judge. Unless that judge is your buddy, and is willing to post here on your behalf, lmao...

DavidBeard 02-09-2017 10:07 PM

I wonder how long it will be before Chris is back on the BOI getting scammed for more turtles/tortoises?

He was in law enforcement you know! He's like the Deputy Dog of the herp world at this point. Not much to take seriously.

Chris Kennard 02-09-2017 10:14 PM

Since you injected Will Hart, your attorney, into this, have him post here. I'm sure he can't wait to bury anyone who isn't on his payroll.

bobcochran 02-09-2017 10:38 PM

Defendants attorney

Chris, read a little slower. Chris Hart is the defendent's attorney.

nickolasanastasiou 02-09-2017 10:42 PM

Maybe type a little slower? Will Hart.

I kid. :D It was there for the taking.

bobcochran 02-09-2017 10:44 PM

A little slow tonight myself.

calebroad 02-09-2017 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou (Post 1979300)
Maybe type a little slower? Will Hart.

I kid. :D It was there for the taking.

This went over my head - lmao

What did I miss, his name is Will Hart as best I know

calebroad 02-09-2017 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by calebroad (Post 1979313)
This went over my head - lmao

What did I miss, his name is Will Hart as best I know

I have to skip over every other comment due to relentless, unwavering, and annoying trolls - so if you totally skip over the troll comments, you'll see what I read

Chris Kennard 02-10-2017 12:21 AM

Yeeeeaaaaaahhh, his instead of your. Got it, lol. Let's make sure that proves Chris Davis is a totally honest guy. Mwwwaaaaahahahahaha! So many unanswered questions. So many green chicklets to acquire. A tough path when your pants are on fire.