FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Disappointed.....Venomoid advertising (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72295)

Jim O 10-08-2005 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wilomn
Who wrote that and what have you done with reina?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Junkyard 10-08-2005 08:41 PM

Christian, I am impressed. That is a very well thought out comment worth its statement.

devenomized 10-08-2005 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wilomn
Who wrote that and what have you done with reina?

IF you mean all of the above, go on over to TRR and ask some questions there. Ask Gary or Scott by pm at first and let them know you're on the level and want REAL information.

If you're just fooling around they'll thrash you and then give what's left to me.

Wes,

Thank you for the link you sent me. I have signed up and created a post for Gary and Scott to read. http://thereptileroom.org/forum/inde...showtopic=4277

cthulhu77 10-09-2005 10:29 AM

And the replies on that site are quite in the same vein as mine would be.
Go away.

devenomized 10-10-2005 05:48 PM

Wes,

I wanted to thank you for directing me to TRR's forums. It has been difficult to communicate with some of the members their, but I have found some if not all by now to be extremely knowledgable on the subject and their help will be essential to answer many of my questions.

As far as my ad on Fauna, I only have it running for this week and then it will be removed. Sorry for all of you that were offended.

SPJ 10-10-2005 05:55 PM

Quote:

I wanted to thank you for directing me to TRR's forums. It has been difficult to communicate with some of the members their
Because people are tired of you asking for info and then totally ignoring it.

You want proof of venemoids still delivering a hot bite? Ray and Scott will be able to provide that.

You have been associated with the scum of this industry, and you wonder why you got the reception you did.

None of this matters though because you will still think voids are OK and CRE and Sabatini are alright.

Karen Hulvey 10-10-2005 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WebSlave
Being fair is not all that it is cracked up to be when half of the people believe you are being UNFAIR no matter what you do.

Rich, Looks like you're doomed no matter what you do. You've made your decision and if I were you, I'd ignore any more whining about it. It's a lot less of a headache that way. It's your site to do with as you please.

DISCLAIMER: For those of you who may read what I have written the wrong way: I DON'T LIKE VOIDS.

Rockford 10-10-2005 06:23 PM

Yeah....thanks Wes for inviting Christian to infect other sites with his love of reptiles....J/K He is such an inquisitive young man. I am sure he will find all his knowledge and then start a website devoting his time and energy to the butchering of reptiles...Oh, wait he already has......."I just have some questions"...LOL

And thanks Fauna for showing your support of venomoids. Christian couldn't have done it without you!!

You are a joke Christian.......your promotion of venomoids with your lack of knowledge is disgusting. You are a shame to my hobby.....

Otter_23 10-13-2005 11:53 AM

So since we don't want to go down that slippery slope would it be fair to say that the rattle snake round up could advertise here or that guy that was producing the snake stick to kill snakes? I believe he has the right to his opinion and in the appropriate place that is fine but I also believe by the nature of having a site you have to right to decide what advertising you will allow and some in my opinion do not belong here.

Christian I thought we talked about you bringing bud light to an AA meeting. I don't know why you seem so shocked people are disgusted. You know what the majority feeling is and yet you like to flaunt this stuff like a person bringing a six pack to AA meeting. They have the right to but please start using common sense.

Wilomn 10-13-2005 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bthacker
Yeah....thanks Wes for inviting Christian to infect other sites with his love of reptiles....J/K He is such an inquisitive young man. I am sure he will find all his knowledge and then start a website devoting his time and energy to the butchering of reptiles...Oh, wait he already has......."I just have some questions"...LOL

And thanks Fauna for showing your support of venomoids. Christian couldn't have done it without you!!

You are a joke Christian.......your promotion of venomoids with your lack of knowledge is disgusting. You are a shame to my hobby.....

brett, grow up and get your facts straight. Better yet, get your panties out of the knots you've gotten them into and TRY to post intelligently. NOT j/k.