FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Perfect Predators (Manny Frade) - Scammer on Breeding Loan (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=609583)

Martino Reptiles 04-16-2017 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcr229 (Post 1993936)
There's nothing stopping Victor from posting his experience directly in those groups.

Provided he is not an admin of one of those groups. He has deleted posts relating to this thread in those forums by others inquiring about this issue. Luckily he cannot do that here. I welcome his rebuttal in this forum which he has already visited and is well aware of. There is a reason he is avoiding this.

Vic

bcr229 04-16-2017 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Martino Reptiles (Post 1993940)
Provided he is not an admin of one of those groups. He has deleted posts relating to this thread in those forums by others inquiring about this issue. Luckily he cannot do that here. I welcome his rebuttal in this forum which he has already visited and is well aware of. There is a reason he is avoiding this.

Vic

I'll PM you a list.

Vithaxton 04-17-2017 01:08 AM

After reading this entire story I looked Manny up on Facebook out of curiosity and I almost had a heart attack when I found out one of his friends just sold me a couple thousand dollars worth of ball pythons! I flipped but all the snakes that she sold me are on point genetics wise. I'm just not sure about the pair of het clowns I bought now but the female is gravid so I should know when she lays. I'll let the Houston reptile community know about this guy! Thank goodness I stumbled upon this thread! And good luck to you on getting your money back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ElexisC 04-17-2017 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WebSlave (Post 1987638)
Oh? Did they get miffed that my reports to Facebook about their illegal trademark infringements got their previous pages and groups shut down?

there are many not just the one you went after for the name. But they all want to deny fauna threads even though this is permanent and there's isnt. the Facebook groups help, but you can't search them like this. not sure why most are taking that stance unless they feel it will all move here and then their groups will be for nothing which they pretty much are, unless it's within the last few days good luck finding it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

ElexisC 04-17-2017 03:18 PM

theirs* my autocorrect needs to get it together. shut off and reset itself so it's throwing and changing random words even if I typed it correctly.

Martino Reptiles 04-25-2017 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vithaxton (Post 1993986)
After reading this entire story I looked Manny up on Facebook out of curiosity and I almost had a heart attack when I found out one of his friends just sold me a couple thousand dollars worth of ball pythons! I flipped but all the snakes that she sold me are on point genetics wise. I'm just not sure about the pair of het clowns I bought now but the female is gravid so I should know when she lays. I'll let the Houston reptile community know about this guy! Thank goodness I stumbled upon this thread! And good luck to you on getting your money back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you.

To date, Mr. Frade has not made any attempt to fix this issue either through offspring or monetary compensation. He has wiped his hands clean of this and continues to readily sell animals on various auction sites and Facebook forums that he has indirect/direct control over. Sadly, this is the path he chose due to the evidence presented here which shows his malicious intent.

Victor

ElliotNess 04-25-2017 12:01 PM

Broward County Probation Department

Probation Division at (954) 765-8900

bcr229 04-25-2017 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Martino Reptiles (Post 1995886)
Thank you.

To date, Mr. Frade has not made any attempt to fix this issue either through offspring or monetary compensation. He has wiped his hands clean of this and continues to readily sell animals on various auction sites and Facebook forums that he has indirect/direct control over. Sadly, this is the path he chose due to the evidence presented here which shows his malicious intent.

Victor

I sent you several Facebook feedback forums that Frade has no control over. Have you posted your experience in them? Due to their rules the people who post feedback have to post their own transactions, it's not something I or anyone else can do on your behalf.

Martino Reptiles 04-25-2017 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcr229 (Post 1995938)
I sent you several Facebook feedback forums that Frade has no control over. Have you posted your experience in them? Due to their rules the people who post feedback have to post their own transactions, it's not something I or anyone else can do on your behalf.

I have tried with one forum, and the post was immediately taken down without explanation. Without "chasing" the dozens of Facebook sites on the internet and spending hours attempting to prove my case time and time again, for now I have done diligence alerting the Fauna. When I have time in the future and perhaps off the vessel I am currently serving on; I'll do my best alerting others of this individual.

Vic

ElexisC 05-21-2017 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Martino Reptiles (Post 1995957)
I have tried with one forum, and the post was immediately taken down without explanation. Without "chasing" the dozens of Facebook sites on the internet and spending hours attempting to prove my case time and time again, for now I have done diligence alerting the Fauna. When I have time in the future and perhaps off the vessel I am currently serving on; I'll do my best alerting others of this individual.

Vic

I don't understand why facebook is even being suggested to post to facebook, this is permanent where as fb is not. you did good posting it here