FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Sarah from lunargecko.net (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128889)

Jaybee 03-17-2009 01:43 PM

Sarah from lunargecko.net

I purchased a U. phantasticus from Sarah Dickenson at lunargecko.net a couple of months back. She was patient in describing her standard of care, and answered all of my questions.

Since the weather's been so crappy where I am, she was more than willing to hold him for me, and while we were waiting for more ideal weather, she did a great job at keeping in touch with me. When we had a good-weather window, she got right in touch with me immediately for delivery planning.

Just got the animal today, looks alert, and it was extremely well-packed. Sarah contacted me right away post-delivery to make sure all was well.

Everything went great - highly recommend her!
http://www.catharsiscomic.com/misc/phantas1.jpg

Aquira 03-23-2009 05:39 PM

I too have bought a gecko from Sarah before (the gecko I bought was a Crested Gecko, though), at a reptile show last year. I highly recommend her as well; she was very kind and informative, and answered all the questions my dad and I had. Seeing the way Sarah treats people and the quality of her reptiles, I am surprised there are not more posts/threads about her. I talk with Sarah on another forum and would not hesitate to buy from her again.

Lunar Gecko 03-26-2009 02:45 AM

Ahh, I'm blushing. Thanks guys! =)

gant77 03-26-2009 03:33 AM

Sarah is GREAT! I know her from Incredible Pets and she is soooo nice and helpful. Definately a good guy or gal;)

jedski1 04-08-2009 01:17 PM

I also have purchase an animal - invert - from Sarah and I have nothing but the best to say about her. She explained the care my little millies would need when they arrived and called to check up on them the day they arrived. I would not hesitate to do business with her again.

warnersister_2000 06-19-2009 08:25 PM

I have done Rhacodactylus gecko trades with Sarah, and can testify to the quality and care she puts into her animals. She keeps excellent records, is very willing to help and answer questions, and has some of the best-looking auriculatus (gargoyle) geckos in the country!

Saille 06-20-2009 02:37 AM

I too have gotten inverts from Sarah and there were as many if not more than she promised, they are extremely healthy and growing beautifully.
Top Notch seller, honest, willing to work with the customer, has excellent customer service, and really really does her research on the animals she keeps.

I have had nothing but excellent experiences with her!

Adatown616 07-04-2009 02:53 PM

Post removed due to failure to include full name in a BOI post
hhmoore

Friend of a Fiend 07-04-2009 02:58 PM

W00t for Sarah D

I have done several trades with Sarah and was pleased with everything! We agreed on trade terms and we both think we came out ahead.

The geckos are big and healthy due to Sarah's excellent feeding plan of CGD + insects. The gecko enclosures are clean and roomy with plenty of plants and hides.

Sarah is a very honest caring trader and OMG you have GOT to see her red gargoyles.

Julie Barnes
:thumbsup:

Adatown616 07-12-2009 09:56 PM

I recently purchased 2 Crested Gecko babies from Sarah at Lunargecko.net, And I could not be happier with them. They look great and are eating like pigs :). Sarah was very informative and answered every question I had. The whole transaction was perfect! Shipping was flawless as well. All in all Sarah is great, and I cant wait to purchase more geckos from her. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jason Hayden

azhketh 04-07-2010 11:34 PM

I recently purchased a gargoyle hatchling from Sarah, and I'm definitely happy with my purchase! The little guy looks great, arrived in perfect health. Sarah was very helpful, answering my questions and going to the trouble of provided a couple of different pics of the hatchling and his siblings so I'd have a better idea of what he looked like. I would highly recommend Lunar Gecko to anybody looking for a high quality gargoyle gecko.

Heather Rider

ShadowKorin 04-08-2010 12:57 AM

I consider Sarah to be a good friend and a high quality breeder of the species with which she closely works. I have been privileged to conduct a Rhacodactylus trade with her and my animals arrived in good condition with more than sufficient packing. She inquired as to their safe arrival and monitored weather and temperatures for suitable shipping throughout the duration of our interaction. I was extremely pleased with our interaction and look forward to our future business deals.

Sarah Goy

SirenSanJose 04-29-2010 01:33 AM

Recently got a young crestie from Sarah and couldn't be more pleased. Beautiful, healthy animal, and her packing and shipping were excellent. It was a very easy, pleasant transaction and she's absolutely on my "will buy again" list.

Diana Heideman

Dragontown 09-30-2010 09:05 AM

Sarah just got me started in the wonderful world of Dubia roaches..... sent me a healthy overage, prompt and well-packed. We're also working on some gecko swapping for next season and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with this fine young lady again. Thanks Sarah!

cresties 09-30-2010 11:40 AM

I've bought a crested gecko and dubia roaches from Sarah. The gecko was an incredible deal - he's one of my favorite geckos in my collection. The roaches arrived just a few days after I ordered them and they're very healthy and active.

gecko_foot 03-04-2011 11:00 PM

I purchased some isopods and springtails for my planted terrarium, and Sarah did an excellent job of making sure I got exactly what I asked for. She stayed in contact, and the critters arrived in good shape.

sungmina 04-06-2011 03:33 PM

Just got my isle E leachianus from Sarah today and I am THRILLED to pieces with him! He is gorgeous with nice pigment and blotching. He arrived alert and looks like he has never missed a meal with Sarah. The packing was great and I am so excited to finally have my little leachie gecko!

illuminati 04-07-2011 02:29 AM

I got a CB Cat Gecko and a GORGEOUS Gargoyle Gecko from Sarah today. Sarah is extremely nice and easy to work with, she even set me some care sheets on Cat geckos and helped me out with what I needed to do :p Packed extremely well and even personalize and very smooth transaction. Could not have asked for a better person to deal with, looking forward to purchasing from her in the future! Thank you Sarah!

cursedj 04-20-2011 06:40 PM

sara from lunargecko.net

I just did a trade with Sara , opened the box and was blown away .The Gargoyle is absolutely stunning .Pro communication, packing etc .

Sara is top notch and will do business with her again and again without hesitation..

brandieb 04-20-2011 07:26 PM

I purchased a beautiful Gargoyle from Sarah and could be any more pleased with him or Sarah's customer service! She was very informative and held him until shipping weather was acceptable. He came packaged perfect and is in perfect health!

I would most certainly recommend Sarah and would not hesitate to buy from her again!

Brandie Baker

gallerygeckos 05-26-2011 12:15 AM

I purchased a gorgeous red stripe garg from Sarah Dickenson recently and was very pleased with my purchase. Communication was great, she was patient and held the gecko for quite some time until shipping weather arrived. Package was packed nicely and the gecko is healthy and looks just like the pictures I purchased her from.

Thank you Sarah!

Screamingdragon 11-06-2011 03:03 AM

I received three fat beautiful babies. They are really nice babies but they are going to be AMAZING adults, judging by their parents. She was on top of things all the time, always keeling in touch. She held a gecko for me and worked with me on price and payments. The geckos I receiver are all doing great and they were all packaged perfectly and arrived unharmed. There were no issues with any aspect of the transaction that I can recall. I would buy from Lunar Geckos again without a second thought. You get more than what you pay for here, in my opinion. Sorry it took me so long to get over here to write this. You rock, A++++++

Gargoyle Queen 11-07-2011 05:26 PM

I received two ridiculous gargoyle gecko 2011 hatchlings that were as described/pictured, healthy and perfectly packed. Sarah was willing to hold my first purchase until I decided on the second purchase as it hatched later in the year. There was awesome communication throughout and the transaction went off without a hitch. I'm very pleased and am expecting to grab some more geckos from the 2012 season. Thanks again! :D

http://www.iherp.com/Gallery/94297/6...nURKF8Z3Nk.jpg
http://www.iherp.com/Gallery/94297/7...K7uN25ho30.jpg

tracycandy 03-20-2012 01:12 PM

Even though I'm not into geckos (sorry Sarah!) we recently did trade a snake for some rodents. She is more than generous with her numbers in feeders and at a very decent price. She also started up a local herp group; Central Oregon Herpetology and is all around a very good gal. Thanks again Sarah!

tammylynch05 04-06-2012 05:45 PM

Sarah is great to work with. Spends time to explain what you need to know. She is Very knowledgable. She takes the best care of all her animals and has a beautiful variety of geckos.
Thank you Sarah for my beautiful & healthy gecko! Iam Very happy with her :)

Tammy

RachelRW 04-17-2012 02:13 PM

We just recieved three beautiful geckos from Sarah! <3 She has great communication, very patient and is VERY flexible! She sent us updated pictures of everyone, too! All our geckos made it safe and sound, and I definitely plan on doing more business with her in the future! We got a chinese cave gecko and two darling little pictus geckos from her. She's very knowledgeable and genuinely loves every critter in her care! You can tell that with the care she gives during the entire process! ;) Amazing woman, I'll tell ya! I'd highly recommend doing business with her, ANY day! <3

ayetalk 05-10-2012 02:49 PM

Thank you, Sarah!!

Wanted to thank Sarah Dickenson and Lunar Gecko for my amazing new Gargoyle Gecko!! What a fantastic experience! Wish every experience I've had buying a reptile was as easy and pleasant as the one Sarah provided me. Her animals are in exceptional health, she knows what she's doing and it shows in the animal you receive. I can tell my little girl was handled, happy and loved. If you want the best experience and the most for your investment, I HIGHLY recommend Sarah and Lunar Gecko. I will definitely be buying from her again!! :thumbsup:

Rob Williams
Professional Herp Nut

jordanka16 05-31-2012 08:41 PM

I recently purchased my first gecko (and first reptile) from Sarah, and am extremely happy with the entire deal. She was very helpful in answering all my questions, and helping me ensure I was ready for the gecko. The animal itself is in excellent health, and arrived without a hitch. If I decide I want another gecko in the future, she is the first person I will go to. Thanks Sarah!

-Jordan

RachelRW 08-20-2012 09:46 PM

Great communication, awesome breeder.

Sarah is seriously amaaaazing.
I've done transactions with her before. Like I said I would, I DID buy more from her! I got another cave gecko and a gargoyle. Both adults. Since we both live in OR, I met her at the expo in Portland on Saturday. She was more than accomodating, again! I don't like shipping, so if I can get around it I will. I would drive the four hours to her house to pick up an animal. Both animals are healthy and active, and both are already eating, pooping and drinking water. Minimal stress on them it seems!
I RECOMMEND Sarah for ANY of your gecko needs!! She's very informative and patient with any questions too.
Thanks again Sarah! Can't wait to do buisness with you again (which you all know I will!!!).
Rachel Wintjen :yesnod:

parkster90 09-02-2012 12:17 AM

I highly recommend doing business with Lunar Gecko. Sarah is professional and friendly. She is very prompt to respond to emails and easy to work with. The gargoyle geckos I bought from her are awesome looking and healthy. Overall, great experience.
Mike Park

withoutwingz 09-05-2012 08:41 PM

Williams day Gecko from lunar gecko

I recently bought a Lygodactylus Williamsi (Williams day gecko) from Sarah aka lunargecko. First off, she's the only person I've been able to find that even had a Williams day gecko. Yesterday was the first day she was able to ship him after I paid (weather and holiday and whatnot) She kept in contact throughout (I had some questions and general excitement over the gecko; she wasn't being overbearing or what have you) and confirmed that the date still worked. She let me know when she dropped him off and made sure he arrived safely this morning. I would definitely buy from her again or recommend her.

imyourscar 09-11-2012 01:31 PM

Faaaaaantastic!

Sarah is AMAZING. I have ordered a bunch from her in the past. I've gotten a BEAUTIFUL red garg, some inverts, and a pair of mourning geckos; then I went in with my roommate and snatched up a handsome red garg boy; and just recently I received a ridiculous orangey/red blotch garg. Each time I order from her I get service that wayyyyy above and beyond; she's got great communication and—my favorite part—she really makes an effort to follow through on her shipments, making sure everyone is OK!

I love purchasing from her! Three cheers for Sarah!

mattcrum 09-11-2012 05:35 PM

I just got a red stripe gargoyle gecko from Sarah! The gecko looks incredible and is pretty chunky too! I couldn't be happier. It was my first time buying from her, and I'm sure it won't be my last. She responded quickly to my emails and messages and was very helpful. The shipping was perfect, and she checked in to make sure it went well. She also included a really cool lineage card! I'm definitely a happy customer :)

Edofin 09-17-2012 12:46 AM

I purchased a Striped Gargoyle from Sarah and love the little critter! Zagnut is just AWESOME! Sarah responded quick and friendly, answering all my questions. I look forward to purchasing more of Lunar Geckos Red Stripe line in the future.

Thank you Sarah
~Edofin

Macderin 04-11-2013 06:11 PM

Sarah is Awesome!!!

I purchased a leachie and a gargoyle from Sarah at a reptile expo this past August. She has great records and was more than willing to transfer their iHerp pages, including their lineage and hatch dates to you if you ask. Both of the geckos are doing amazing and are quite the characters. I kept in contact with Sarah and ended up purchasing a Chinese cave gecko from her last month. The cave gecko is doing great. Sarah has been more than wonderful in the animals she has and answering any and all questions I had, however how stupid I thought they may be. I would recommend Sarah to anyone and everyone I know. I highly recommend!!!!!