FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ball Pythons (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=499)
-   -   [For Sale] Pastel Butter and Black Back Butter Males (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195400)

KY Reptiles 08-23-2010 04:54 PM

Pastel Butter and Black Back Butter Males

4 Attachment(s)
Pastel Butter Clutch: I have all males. Pictures below. Pics were taken with a cell, sorry for the low quality. No Flash. Some were taken in poor lighting, the others outside in natural light. Still they do absolutely no justice IMO! Must see in person to truly appreciate their beauty.

So far they both have shed. Black Back Butter has had 3 meals and is now ready to go. Pastel Butter has had 1 meal, 2 more to go.

Pastel Butter - $1200. Very Exceptional. He is OMG Gorgeous!! A very nice example of a Pastel Butter. Dont miss out on this guy!! Possibilities are endless and IMO everyone needs one of these in their collection!! If he was a female he would be staying!

Genetic Black Back Butter - $800, First MALE Ever Available to the best of my knowledge... Not very many of these around. A great addition to any ones breeding program! Gorgeous and priced to sell!!!!!

Okay so I received some doubt from one person that my Black Back Butter is genetic. I am fully confident he is. One his father (A Black Back Butter himself) has produced multiple black backs for me from multiple females. I will admit I do not remember the breeder that produced the father as I did not get him from the breeder but from someone else in a trade. Because I am fully confident my available Black Back Butter male is indeed a genetic black back as well. Whomever purchases him, if he does not produce black backs for you when he breeds in the 11-12 season, I will send you a free morph of your choice of equal value. You will have to keep in regular contact with me, as I encourage all my buyers to do as I like to know how my babies are doing and show be viable proof that he did not. And so with this stated I will let prospect buyers make their choice. Im an honest person and will expect the same from the buyer of this boy. Also just so this is clear, I would NOT put myself out there like this if my boy was not genetic. Thanks.

The two available males hatched 8/7 and will be able to go to a new home after shedding and eating 3 meals. Talk about some genetic power houses right here! Put em with your double or triple gene females and make insane morphs!!

THIS IS FOR PICK UP ONLY IN MESA ARIZONA!!! I will NOT SHIP right now, way too HOT!! I can ship when weather permits, Late Sept/Early Oct.

Best way to contact me is by email. WikidKittyLette@hotmail.com

I will accept PARTIAL trades for FEMALE ball morphs ONLY!!
Looking for:
Spider
Pinstripe
Lesser

Open to other female morphs as well if you think they will interest me.

Any questions feel free to ask. Thanks.

KY Reptiles 08-23-2010 04:56 PM

4 Attachment(s)
More Pastel Butter Pics.

Taken outside in natural light.

KY Reptiles 08-23-2010 04:59 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Black Back Butter Male

First three pics taken in poor lighting. Last Taken in outside in natural light.

KY Reptiles 08-23-2010 10:44 PM

Bump.

I decided I will accept PARTIAL trades for FEMALE ball morphs ONLY! Send your offers.

MAballs.net 08-25-2010 08:30 AM

"If he was a female he would be staying!"

if he was a female i'd have to buy her!!! Very very beautiful animal :)

KY Reptiles 08-25-2010 12:35 PM

Thank you very much! :)

Bump!

BrooklynJoe 08-25-2010 04:39 PM

WOW
What line of Pastel is in him?

KY Reptiles 08-25-2010 04:59 PM

Just a regular pastel. A super nice one at that. She was a very bright baby and kept her color nicely into adulthood. She belongs to a friend of mine and we may possibly be doing a repeat of the breeding. She was purchased locally at the reptile expo here in Phx.

BrooklynJoe 08-25-2010 05:24 PM

Hell of a job if I was not on my great bumble bee and pewter hunt you would have me sold good grief they are nice.

KY Reptiles 08-25-2010 06:31 PM

Thanks! I really appreciate all the compliments. :)